Shamblerclaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamblerclaus

So it's been a while since I did a machinima, I tried making q3tv ep. 3 a while back but for a lot of reasons it just never came to be.

Fast-forward to now, I want to make a new machinima and I want to see what I can do with q1 technology. I've been trying to go into spectator view in demo playbacks on EZQuake and it's not working for me at all.

I tried enabling chasecam during playback, nothing, i even found a few camera cvars, but it's really not doing much.

I feel really n00b, but that's cause I am when it comes to q1 demo recording. Anyone got some advice? The more help I can get, the better this video will be.

much thanks
    -Amon26

hm there is a demo& film section at Quake Terminus but ive never used any, there's this QuakeWorld.nu Forum / HOWTO: Making a Quakeworld movie? but is basically the one we have here, and then there is the ez quake manual ezQuake Manual: Index (holy crap, good luck with that).

otherwise im just no help

Comment

I've had this video in the back of my head for the longest time. "House Quake" by Prince.
      ...been meaning to explore the that avenue of making a short entertaining video on it.

I've made several videos, claymations, and animations (motion .gifs). If you would like to work together some how; could be a lot of fun. If there are other people interested, maybe a social group on this site would work well.

If you haven't already check out a Polarite video at this thread: QuakeOne Movies. I would recommend it.

Comment

Working...
      X