Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse wierdness with proquake 3.50 and 4.00?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, even if you alt-tab and turn it off as soon as you go back into quake it turns it back on...It makes my lg miss. This has to be the reason it misses. I'm usually like 40% eff with it. I tried d/l microsoft intellipoint for my intillimouse optical 1.1 but it's settings are too basic and don't override the others.
    Originally posted by Baker
    Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

theres no namemaker in 4.00 zeta

Comment

The mouse issue will be fixed, time frame unknown because I've been uber-time sacked in the real life lately but that appears to be changing.

@Zord: The missing namemaker was an accident ... oops!
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Am I the only one who knows about using ctrl/alt for custom names?

Comment

Found a fix that seems to keep it from enabling. Kinda iffy though. Edited the registry.
            Originally posted by Baker
            Why does the biggest cry baby in the forums use an Arnold Schwarzenegger avatar? Arnold never cries like a little girl like how you have cried in every Kimp thread.

Comment

Working...
            X