Telejano fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telejano fog

Ehi, do you remember the Telejano fog? I loved that feature...is possible to have the same on DarkPlaces?

Did you look at the post below yours?
    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...-launcher.html
    Fog question answered there. Just fool around with the values and you can get it looking almost identical.
    Also questions should be posted: http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-help/general-help/
    This section of the forum is for releases (maps, models, textures, mods, sounds ect).
    Last edited by LambentHammerBurst; 01-21-2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Yes, its sad these days.
      People ask question, even though the newest thread in that subforum already answers it.
      Also the search button is totally unused.
      The forums and subforums arrangement is ignored as well.

Moderators, please move those threads where they belong.

Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, didn't read well

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
          Moderators, please move those threads where they belong.
          We might soon be in the market for addition forum moderators, and yes this kind of thing is important.

I haven't looked at the stats lately but by the end of the 2011 there will no doubt be 25,000 new posts and that is a lot of posts and threads to manage. It could be higher because the forum is getting about 50%-70% more traffic than a year ago.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I would be interested in helping - I'm on the site enough and was the admin of custom-tfc.co.uk when the admin spermy moved on.

Comment

Considering your levelheadedness, expertise, modding experience, past admin experience and involvement in the forum community you are provisionally a moderator. You should have all the abilities to move threads, delete spam and such.

I need to run it by Solecord to make it permanent. I doubt he'll have any objections.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah have them, I was wondering what was with all these checkboxes when I just logged in lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                  Considering your levelheadedness, expertise, modding experience, past admin experience and involvement in the forum community you are provisionally a moderator. You should have all the abilities to move threads, delete spam and such.

I need to run it by Solecord to make it permanent. I doubt he'll have any objections.
                  There goes the neighborhood.
                  If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

Working...
                  X