No announcement yet.

Quake window/lag in win 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Grimace is waaaaaaaaaay too cool for that guy. You should assist him with using this one instead, its more his pace..
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

So your saying directq runs better, but qrack has better graphics, but not as good as darkplaces?

Comment

That is precisely what I am saying.

DirectQ = faithful to original Quake look/feel, slightly modifiable (customtextures,itemtextures) , and runs retardedly fast.I use this engine to be as competitive as possible.

Qrack = Easily the most "Performance + Eyecandy" combined engine, you can get some BITCHIN ass graphics from Qrack,while still getting adequate FPS.

Darkplaces = Quake, with "Crème de la Crème" possible eyecandy.

Darkplaces is a great engine,but I liken to to a fucking Lion that needs Taming.Once you've made the Lion your bitch, you got something really worth looking at. But,its an all uphill battle in terms of performance + looking snazzy.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ive never had a single issue, DP runs great, looks great and he has a faster cpu than me. Mine runs amazing, and his runs like dookie

Comment

I recommend to you ; buy him internet.

Comment

Please see update to this thread here:

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...tml#post121580

Comment

Working...
              X