Good Quake Mods with Bots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Quake Mods with Bots?

Hey, I absolutely love quake, but there aren't too many mods that are deathmatch based, and include a bot (not a helper bot, like Cujo)
    I'm currently only playing it on the PSP, since I (personally) love the controls for it. The problem is, some mods, more of the larger ones, seem to crash before loading a map... I did try a couple of them, and found that total conversions mods, like black ops works near perfectly. I know some of the larger modifications do work. So, my question to anyone who is an expert at Quake is: What would you recommend? I've tried most from gamers.org and quake wiki, but not all. I don't (and can't really) go online and get a decent framerate from my PSP (it lags) Thanks for any mods you would recommend.

I am thinking versus any quality bot with a psp interface would be epic hard,especially a DM bot that knows waypoints.

You would probably need two psp's one to act as your opponent (the bot) and the one you'll be using to play against it.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
    X