internationel server / hacked pack 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internationel server / hacked pack 2

Well being sunday and the fact thar i am bored i decided to connect to some internationel servers. well the folowing problem arised that i was kicked ......
    cuase was acused of having a hacked pak2

all that is in my pack 2 is some texture pack and diff sounds

and i would like 2 know what exactly am i alowed to have in my pack2
    can someone plz help

Originally posted by fridge
    Well being sunday and the fact thar i am bored i decided to connect to some internationel servers. well the folowing problem arised that i was kicked ......
    cuase was acused of having a hacked pak2

all that is in my pack 2 is some texture pack and diff sounds

and i would like 2 know what exactly am i alowed to have in my pack2
    can someone plz help
    Sounds like a QuakeWorld or f_modified issue (I am guessing because you did not provide enough information) ...

To pass f_modified, your models must be be unmodified from the originals except for what is referred to as "v_weapons", your weapon view models (like Plagues' pack or what not -- what your RL looks like on-screen as you use it).

You can modify the textures for anything, but not change any models or sounds, except the above.

If I guessed wrong and you were playing regular Quake multiplayer, like many of us here do, you'd have to provide more information. Admins set their own rules.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

aaaaaaaaa ok
      tnx baker

i think that my problme leis with the sound files that where pushed to higher frequancies

Comment

Working...
      X