I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
      Polarite:

On port 26005 of newyork.servequake.com flags are missing from E4M3..
      Originally posted by Polarite View Post
      I will check it out and fix it.
      Its fixed, enjoy the server ;-)
      My servers for the gamers:
      bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
      port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
      Offline ATM
      fvf.servequake.com
      flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
      Offline ATM
      newdm.servequake.com
      port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
      sigpic

Comment

thanks
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Update :

newyork.servequake.com:26000 = Flanders NYC (ffany.quakeone.com)
          newyork.servequake.com:26001 NewYork Coop
          newyork.servequake.com:26002 NewYork DMP
          newyork.servequake.com:26003 NewYork Painkeep
          newyork.servequake.com:26004 NewYork CAx
          newyork.servequake.com:26005 Newyork CRCTF
          newyork.servequake.com:26006 NewYork CRMOD

buff.servequake.com:26000 Buffalo CRMOD

More will follow on Buffalo server, people may ask me for a specific mod !
          Last edited by Polarite; 06-29-2013, 06:52 PM.

port 26000 EuroQuake

newyork.quakeone.com
          Offline ATM
          fvf.servequake.com
          Offline ATM
          newdm.servequake.com
          port 26010

sigpic

Comment

Many thanks Polarite!!!

Comment

Hi ffxivgil
              Assuming this isn't some spam/bot posting, I'm guessing this has been posted to the wrong thread as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the New York Quake servers. Perhaps the Introduce yourself thread or other games might be more appropriate?

If that is the case, welcome to QuakeOne.com and I hope you enjoy your stay
              However. if it is some spam/bot posting - BE GONE WITH YOU and please do not darken our doorway again!

Regards
              Monty
              Last edited by Mr.Burns; 09-26-2013, 11:57 AM.
              Mr.Burns
              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I was at a loose end (for once), started playing around with some older mods and after enjoying a walk down memory lane I wondered if there was any interest in playing some of these classic multiplayer mods on a server. I was thinking specifically of the fun mods like RuneQuake+ or Beatdown Alley (BDA). I'm happy to work on the logistics of it but if there are a small number of players wanting to have a bit of fun I might be able (with Pol's agreement of course) to set something up on Newyork.servequake.com.
                I know a couple of Runequakers who have shown an interest in RQP as they used to play it on the PITA's Fear Server, and one player who said he would play BDA "all day" , but would anyone else fancy a change from the norm and try a new/old Quake challenge?

Kind regards

Monty
                Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-08-2013, 08:30 AM.
                Mr.Burns
                "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Mr.Burns you can start any mod on the server that you want, your my number 1 admin there!

port 26000 EuroQuake

newyork.quakeone.com
                  Offline ATM
                  fvf.servequake.com
                  Offline ATM
                  newdm.servequake.com
                  port 26010

sigpic

Comment

newyork.servequake.com:26010 is added on the frontpage quakeone for random mods.

port 26000 EuroQuake

newyork.quakeone.com
                    Offline ATM
                    fvf.servequake.com
                    Offline ATM
                    newdm.servequake.com
                    port 26010

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Polarite View Post
                      Mr.Burns you can start any mod on the server that you want, your my number 1 admin there!

I'm honoured. If you haven't done it already I'll move the 26007 mod to 26010 for now
                      If we get some interest in playing I'll try and put something simple together to help players get any content they may be missing and basically get on the server (downloads, map pack, etc).

Kind regards

Monty
                      Mr.Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
                        I was at a loose end (for once), started playing around with some older mods and after enjoying a walk down memory lane I wondered if there was any interest in playing some of these classic multiplayer mods on a server. I was thinking specifically of the fun mods like RuneQuake+ or Beatdown Alley (BDA). I'm happy to work on the logistics of it but if there are a small number of players wanting to have a bit of fun I might be able (with Pol's agreement of course) to set something up on Newyork.servequake.com.
                        I know a couple of Runequakers who have shown an interest in RQP as they used to play it on the PITA's Fear Server, and one player who said he would play BDA "all day" , but would anyone else fancy a change from the norm and try a new/old Quake challenge?

Kind regards

Monty
                        I really miss the older rune mods. Shambler flea rune , 10 ton Man rune , etc

I remember using 10 ton or w/e it was agaisnt DFG during his tourney, back during the TLTQ days.
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well my friend you're in luck! The RQP mod is currently running on newyork.servequake.com:26010 so jump on in and enjoy some of the fun. On the subject of the 10 ton man rune, I was playing, i say "playing" - it was a case of exploding regularly, against Olden-tu last night and apparently he was killed IN MID AIR when I used the rune to create a force 5 tremor. I didn't even know it could do that. Great fun

My thanks to Beavis, Olden_tu, and Gem for the games tonight and helping test the server out. I believe that most. if not all, of the modifications have been implemented this evening but if you spot anything else that needs changing please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As always, a big thanks to Pol (all hail) for... well... just about everything

Kind regards

Monty
                          Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-20-2013, 04:33 AM.
                          Mr.Burns

Comment

I was hoping to finish my ZombieMash Mod before Halloween!

It's an FFA mod, of sorts... hopefully i'll have time before i turn into a werewolf!

p.s monty, GG on RQ, that mid air rl shot was all i had against your constant barrage of pain!
                            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Let me know when your mod is ready and we'll what we can do

Yeah, thanks for the game it was really good fun. To be honest my performance was more a mix a sheer luck and blind panic than any form of real skill. If my ping can stay below 120 let's do it again sometime

Kind regards

Monty
                              Mr.Burns

Comment

Just so the admins can keep track of changes to the server I've put a very basic and as yet unfinished page here. It's not great, was very rushed (so that we could at least have something to show) but it was better than nothing and hopefully, when it is complete, it will help players get to know what is available, get any files they may need for the other ports (Painkeep, or RQuake Map Packs for example), and get playing ....hopefully

All the admins are welcome to have access, just contact me through the usual channels

Kind regards

Monty
                                Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-09-2013, 03:09 AM.
                                Mr.Burns

Comment

Working...
                                X