Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Burns
    replied

This is just to let the community know that the RuneQuake Plus (RQP) mod produced by IEEE has been added to port 26010. The mod is server side so you shouldn't need to download anything just fire up your netquake client, go into console and type connect newyork.servequake.com:26010 and you should be good to go.
    It's just in its native form at the moment so please let me know if the community thinks it needs any tweeks in config and so forth.

Enjoy, have fun

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 05-18-2015, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Yea BDA server would be nice

About the servers @New york , the server host is just in testfase this month.
    So let me know if someone got lags,pingspikes,packet loss.

wicked_lord had some ping spikes yesterday , I only had some packet loss not huge.

Changing host these days isn't a big deal anymore it's done in a blink

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    I'm keen to see BDA make a come back too. I even did a (re-)trawl of communications dating back to 2008 over the weekend to see if I could find the original message from Lefty which the compiled mod as an attachment. Sadly I have had no luck so far
    Lefty is still alive, he occasionally pops on to Shmack to give me a thrashing.
    Let's hope that at some point soon Dole can find the time in his very busy schedule to send the last known working version to me whilst he works on the new version.

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    I am still waiting for BDA 'BeatDownAlley' to come back up. Would love to also see leftism make an appearance.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    As some of you will have noticed we were recently suffering with a few ping ssues on the New York servers. This was due to the activities of the host and I'm therefore happy to report that after some considerable work from Polarite (all hail ) the New York servers are all back up and working on a fresh new shiny host.

After testing it with Polarite the other night the ping actually seems better but if you have any further issues please let us know.
    Port 26010 is currently running the Deadzone2 WIP mod but as soon as we either get BDA through from Dolemite, or the updated version of RQP from IEEE we'll rotate the mods so that they all get there fair share of time in the sun

Well done Pol!

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• =peg=
    replied
    Good work polcat

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Update.
    New company.
    ( ffany.quakeone.com / newyork.servequake.com ) is already up again !

ports 26000,26001,26002,26003,26004,26005,26006 all up again.

Fixed this prob real quick, I am happy.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Polarite; 04-02-2014, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Looks like I need to hire a new host ....

Art of War Central Game Server Hosting | Game Servers, Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers & Voice Server hosting They stop....

Leave a comment:

• Polarite
    replied
    Update : Servers New York are down atm.

Trying to get in contact with the company but the website seems to be offline to...
    Hoping to fix this ASP!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    ArenaX Map Request

Just a quick note to Mindzy and I think it was JBone (?) to let you know that the arenax.bsp map you wanted has now been added to the server behind the scenes. I'm not sure the RA mod on 04 needs any sort of update and/or recompile to make it aware of th map but at least the file is on the server in the right location. If you could give it a quick test and let me know how it turns out I would appreciate it.

Kind regards

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 01-31-2014, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to the guys that turned up tonight to test some options for me on the New York server. So to Pol, Peg, Sir henry (sans chèvre), Jer, Dude, Xeno (even with his 150+ ping ), Confy and anyone else i may have missed, many thanks for your time and patience.

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Hi Rook

As I recall the last tourneys were kicked off around 8 or 9 pm GMT so that would probably be just after lunch to mid afternoon California time (PST?). There's usually at least one person (me/Pol [all hail]) Camming the action and another (=peg=) admining to make sure it all goes smoothly. As the formula has worked so well up to now I imagine the next one will follow suit.

Kind regards

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-19-2013, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    At what times do you/could you freq NY servers?

I assume there's a 7 hour time difference or so...

if you guys are tooling around noon your time and 7am around my time or henceforth, i could tango...

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    There has been some talk of another FFA friendly tourney just nothing concrete in terms of dates yet. I suspect the usual crowd (Pol, Peg, Confy, [A]Stalker, etc) would probably attend, is there any interest from the guys and girls in the US?

Just for clarity, I'm not saying this has been organized or even that it will happen, I'm just canvassing for the level of support.

Kind regards

Monty
    Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-19-2013, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Friendly USA vs EU @ NY servers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X