Looking for a Weapon Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Weapon Mod

Hey, I'm curious if there's a mod where the only weapons available are close combat weapons? Like the Axe, Knife, or Air Fist. This can include a setting where it only allows those weapons via console command. Oh, and if it has deathmatch bots included it would be even better!

I googled "Air Fist". There is no mod. Anyway, I tried and that's what really counts.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
      I googled "Air Fist". There is no mod. Anyway, I tried and that's what really counts.
      Google is not omnipotent, even when robots.txt isn't blocking it. I knew that finding that about a month ago would be helpful, even if the code wasn't helpful for what I'm currently working on.

I don't know if there are enough non-shooty weapons out there to make this an interesting idea (Mjolnir from SoA, Chainsaw from Zerstorer, Airfist; those are the only interesting ones that come to mind), but it wouldn't be too hard to make a mod that included them all, and even replace the weapons in maps with them. Not sure how well FrikBot (the easiest bot I know to add to mods) would handle melee-only weapons, but that would be interesting to try.
      Intelligence is knowing that there is an 'i' in "community".
      Wisdom is knowing that there is no 'i' in "community".

Comment

Originally posted by jastolze View Post
        Hey, I'm curious if there's a mod where the only weapons available are close combat weapons? Like the Axe, Knife, or Air Fist. This can include a setting where it only allows those weapons via console command. Oh, and if it has deathmatch bots included it would be even better!
        As far as the Airfist goes I wonder if this might help

KR's
        Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
          As far as the Airfist goes I wonder if this might help

KR's
          Monty

Thanks. I've tried the Fist Fight mod, which is like boxing, and it's your only weapon, but I'd like more than one available weapon. (Yes, I know I'm picky)

Comment

Working...
          X