New Map: RockGate - Rocket Arena Gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map: RockGate - Rocket Arena Gateway

A cool new Rocket Arena selector map. I was just going to throw something together but then decided to make it look nice.

Has some fairly interesting and difficult single player in a "Custer's Last Stand" kind of way if you have the goal of killing all the monsters.

I mostly made this for the new European server (bigfoot.quake1.net). I figure RocketGuy could throw in a couple of lines of QuakeC to support it easily and those guys don't have maps so that can be thrown into the install.

It would be nice to see this on 26001 if Slot is willing to run it.

Shows 60 rocket arena maps including all the Expo maps Rook ran on his RA server and some new ones that AquaShark sent me and I played around on (there's good!).

Download Info Page: RockGate.Zip 1.1 MB

Screenshots made in FitzQuake.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

I notice all my favorite maps are on the tricky, easy to slip areas

Comment

*Drools* Looks great. Me want it to be on port 26001 shmack. MUST PLAY RA!!

Comment

wow.. thanks for using my maps man
        are they actually playable? i made them back in the days i was a clueless n00b

anyway: thanks a lot <3
        one quake to rule them all.

Comment

(y)

looks cool baker! now lets hope slot finishes the latest release of runequake soon

Comment

I've just found a new map for overrun mode in dpmod...
            16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
            16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

o_O
              Lardarse, the deathknights will RAPE you in that level, look at the open spaces!
              Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

They did. Repeatedly...

They do on dpdm2 as well
                16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
                16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Working...
                X