New here and Haven't played in over 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and Haven't played in over 10 years

Hello all! I have not played Q1 in an extremely long time. Been browsing through the forums and there is a lot of information and I am not real sure which way to go. I was heavily into multiplayer, dm maps, an dI like the old school graphics of glquake. Can anyone point me into the right direction as far as what downloads are needed for that old glquake feel and look?

Originally posted by Greene View Post
    Hello all! I have not played Q1 in an extremely long time. Been browsing through the forums and there is a lot of information and I am not real sure which way to go. I was heavily into multiplayer, dm maps, an dI like the old school graphics of glquake. Can anyone point me into the right direction as far as what downloads are needed for that old glquake feel and look?
    ProQuake is where you what you want.LINK

install quake or buy quake then install quake
    extract the ProQuake download to your Quake folder, run ProQuake. There is much more you can do but this is the basics of getting multiplayer Quake up and running. Achieve this much and we'll take another bite out of it
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

or DirectQ or Qrack or
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I believe i seen you on cax.quakeitup.com briefly and you left after a few minutes of being connected. Hope to see you back soon and as always Welcome Back!

Comment

Working...
        X