come play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come play

i'm rusty again. someone come play at rage or wherever you would like. just come get me on rage and i'll go wherever. now.
    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

If you wanna add me on skype or raidcall look for ID: M Luminoth. I dont have the best setup for MP, FTE, joequake, Proquake, and DP all perform around the same at MP for me. But if you want to coop or play deathmatch just pm me or add me.
    We primarily speak english here...
    Is english a second language for you? If you are having trouble getting your point across please confront me on the forum or send me a PM. German is a second language for me and i will be able to provide the most help to those from deutschland.

Comment

Sorry bro,but Rage contains around 9 time out hops for me.

from command prompt, when I ping rage, the entire thing timesout. I won't be playing at Rage due to this, I however did request a replacement server that's also located in TX.

Originally posted by CMD Prompt
      Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
      Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Admin>ping rage.quakeone.com

Pinging rage.clanhdz.com [174.36.23.233] with 32 bytes of data:
      Request timed out.
      Request timed out.

I'm all for meeting in middle ground, but I'm not in any shape or form playing under those circumstances. I'll be @Quakitup 30min-1hour or so, spending some time with my son.
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-22-2014, 11:05 PM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I believe rage.quakeone.com and speaknow.quakeone.com are UN-pingable in CMD prompt due to firewall blockage. I can not ping or trace route either one of them myself, As stated before i think this is due to a firewall issue server side or somewhere along the route.

Comment

Geographically speaking , newyork.servequake.com is further away (by more than twice the distance) and still feels better.

comparing dm.quaketx.com which is in the same state as rage,NY just simply feels better.
          Rage has issues,and I think it's due to being setup & forgotten. It exist's, that's about it.

I'm grateful for Rage and the times I played there, but I just can't be bothered to run in mud with broken ass flipflops,etc.

Iunno, I'm on this end. I haven't seen visine in ages,and I haven't seen Ava since the dawn of time.(jk)
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Rage and Speak prob have Reply-to-Ping turned off to limit DDoS attacks

Comment

People would DDoS a quake server? damn son
              twitch
              wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
                People would DDoS a quake server? damn son
                According to sources this was one of kimp/enoch's special's on a friday night 4v4 when he was banned from multiple servers. However I was not around during this time to witness any of it. I do trust my sources though. ;]

Comment

Working...
                X