Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Was waiting on r00k to jump in here and looks like I'll twiddle thumbs bit longer, although I'm bout to fire up Quake and go see if some PEW PEW PEW happens.

Leave a comment:

• PrimalLove
    replied
    @MIndz

Is the Doctor Still Baking a Qake?

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    I figured that some of us take already having the Quake files for granted, and that's probably a likely reason some players never bother returning. It's a scavenger hunt JUST to find the content needed. Having your original Quake disc, and/or buying it off of Steam =/= ready for multiplayer Gaming.

I strive to grow the multiplayer community, that is my passion.

Leave a comment:

• PrimalLove
    replied
    This is a terrific idea Mindz! Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    ps : if you make changes, drop a line here. Would just like to keep track of who contributes.

R00k, I haven't added ANY Qrack files I figured that was best left to you!

Quakeworld 'stuffs' are welcomed, in the event we start adding QW content then some restructuring will need to occur so we can keep QW/NQ content seperate.

PM your email address so I can add you to the list of editor's! I thought when I linked it anyone could edit/modify but apparently not.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 12-04-2014, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    started a topic Multiplayer Q1 startup kit

Multiplayer Q1 startup kit

This post will include anything / everything a old school returning Quaker would or could need to return to Q1 gaming. The return of Silence has initiated a desire for such a thing to exist.

Anyone wanting to contribute to this project can feel free to do so, I'm currently uploading what I perceive to be relevant multiplayer Q1 files.

I will most definitely miss stuff, so any help is appreciated. I'm taking a break from it for the moment, will work more on it later.

I signed up for DropBox explicitly for this purpose!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpd2mwzvq...MtjUQQMma?dl=0

We'll try the method of just posting the link and go from there, I'm pretty sure everyone at this community is trust worthy.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 01-07-2015, 02:52 AM.
Working...
X