No announcement yet.

Multiplayer Q1 startup kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't you just upload the files to Quaketastic?
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Nice idea. Looking at the page there doesn't seem to be any options to upload without a log in, which I don't have and there doesn't seem to be a link on the page to allow you to get one. Is there a generic account or do you need an individual account issued by the site admins?

Kind regards
      Mr.B

@Mindz: Would you mind checking your PM's when you get a free minute ?
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Check the OP here.

Comment

uakene.com

Comment

Thanks BFG,

I've backed up a number of the Map Packs (FFANY, Slide, Painkeep, Dredd, TX, etc) that were on the DropBox account on to the Multiplayer\Maps section of QuakeTastic along with a few of the publicly available downloads for engines, mods, serversprint scripts and locs. This is only as a backup in case DropBox never comes back and isn't as organized. As mentioned in an earlier post, I would have preferred to organize them here on QuakeOne.com, but the opportunity didn't materialize and needs must

Just in case there is any confusion, I'm no archivist and credit for the idea, setup and most of the content of the Multiplayer archive belongs to Mindzy. I'm just trying to help the community whilst the archive is inaccessible by doing some of the donkey work in making the files available to those Quakers that need them.

Just as an aside, for those that already have the FFANY map pack installed and want to just download the additional maps that have very recently been added to the Shmack RuneQuake (RQ) server in one fell swoop, you should be able to get a map pack from QuakeTastic at the following URL - http://www.quaketastic.com/files/mul...k_ShmackRQ.zip and copy the bsp files in contains in to your quake\id1\maps folder. As with all downloads from the net please ensure that you virus check the files before using them and you use them at your own risk.

Kind regards

Monty
            P.S. Good to see you back Frenzy.
            Last edited by Mr.Burns; 06-24-2017, 01:18 PM.
            Mr.Burns
            "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
            WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
            Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

You're welcome.
              in one foul swoop
              Hehe, nice typo!

Comment

Working...
              X