RuneQuake niceness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuneQuake niceness

weapon-toggles ; type this into console after connecting to shmack to stop accidentally selecting a weapon twice (most notably, the guided rocket). Disabling it will ensure you won't be caught off guard with your thumb up your ass guiding a rocket while the enemy pummels you.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Thanks Mindzy,

I've lost count of the times I've been blasted to bits whilst caught in the Guided Rockets "trap".

Kind regards
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I know the feeling, I asked about this 2 years ago roughly @ the runequake forums. Today I popped into Shmack and decided I wasn't gonna play until I found that command again, because it's beyond irritating when you're in the heat of a battle and accidentally double select RL twice, and when you fire your weapon you get left with 3 to 5+ seconds of FUCKING GUIDED ROCKET!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, its pure and simple a camping tool imo. It's worthless in the heat of a battle,and as you know I'm not known for pitching tents and roasting marshmallows. I like to get in the thick of it, and when that damned guided rocket is accidentally selected, it just literally screws everything up.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
      X