ny coop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ny coop

just as a heads up of sorts, im playing on ny coop (newyork.quakeone.com:26001) regularly, so if anyone sees me, join in (becasue the server is empty most of the time, with the exception of godsent, but hes always afk)
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Hi Sylux
    Thanks for the heads up. I also play there regularly so hope to catch you online
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Hrm, I was there yesterday for a while. I thought about making this a recurring event over at q1n so more players could maybe be there, but I dont think Burns or I guess any of the people running this server probably dont care for q1n people, so I guess thats pffft. Sure as hel is hard enough to get new players when the existing ones dont get along, but I guess thats the way it is....and I guess I asked for it when I thought maybe I can make a difference.

Comment

Hi Cobalt,
        The server is there to be played on, so unless someone causes an issue I can't imagine having a regular game on the New York servers would be a problem.

Kind regards

Monty
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Who cares where the players come from as long as there not aholes. Never knew of the server but I like coop and live in NY so my ping should be good. I'll check it out tonight after midnight.

Comment

Coop after Midnight CST,Check!
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

NY is Eastern so after then is when I'll be there. That server is id1 coop, its called something named rquake? The mod directs you to some broken webpage http://quakeone.com/rquake/ blah..

Look for me on the Zandronum v2.0 servers, I'm out there brutalizing Imps.
              Last edited by xaGe; 05-10-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                Coop after Midnight CST,Check!
                hah that would be nice, but considering i have to wake at 4 am, it's a no go for me. (i do hope to catch ya sometimes though)

quake liveth
                My Avatars!
                Quake Leagues
                Quake 1.5!!!
                Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I kept my eye on the server and I seen some guy idling 4 life, so I did not connect. I mucked around on the atlanta cax server for a moment with reverend and muller

bleh.
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                    I kept my eye on the server and I seen some guy idling 4 life, so I did not connect. I mucked around on the atlanta cax server for a moment with reverend and muller

bleh.
                    godsent had been idling for atleast 12 hours (last i checked, which was Sunday night). idk what was up with that lol. had to take a really long piss i guess....
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Thanks for the games on coop tonight Sylux and Fire, had a lot of fun.

Kind regards

Monty
                      Mr.Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
                        Thanks for the games on coop tonight Sylux and Fire, had a lot of fun.

Kind regards

Monty
                        indeed, quite a blast
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

kyle how do you like living in Indiana? Is the internet better or at least is your ping better?

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                            kyle how do you like living in Indiana? Is the internet better or at least is your ping better?
                            ah, well..its not too bad. still adjusting to the Amish and all of the horse shit lying everywhere. otherwise its quite nice. as for my connection, last i checked, i connect to Atlanta at 60ish, so its not bad. i was just wondering about you yesterday lol, go figure.

btw, does that kliesk coop server work? i tried to connect and it wouldnt let me. oh and nice to hear from yah
                            My Avatars!
                            Quake Leagues
                            Quake 1.5!!!
                            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
                              ah, well..its not too bad. still adjusting to the Amish and all of the horse shit lying everywhere. otherwise its quite nice. as for my connection, last i checked, i connect to Atlanta at 60ish, so its not bad. i was just wondering about you yesterday lol, go figure.

btw, does that kliesk coop server work? i tried to connect and it wouldnt let me. oh and nice to hear from yah
                              be sure and visit the amish shops! they are full of all kinds of tasteys!

Comment

Working...
                              X