Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewDM dp7 mod server ?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knows who the author / maintainer of this server is.

Randomly stumbled upon it while browsing the Darkplaces server and pretty surprised at how solid of a mod this is. Everything auto-downloaded within seconds (i guess in pk3 files) and there are some nice enhancements and balance tweaks to stock Quake deathmatch. Gibs pile up and seem to stay much longer and there's also some sort of built-in stats system that seems to work pretty well (i guess it keeps track by IP address). As well as bots to kill when nobody is around. The bots are pretty bad but better than nothing.

Anyways would just like to get in touch with the author or maintainer of the server as I have some suggestions and lots of feedback for them.

Really solid mod though, I would suggest all DP users to check it out - I think NewDM DP7 something in the server browser. Noticed there are some others called newdm but they seem to be an older version as they're nowhere near as polished as this one is
    Last edited by Lucifex; 12-05-2016, 12:07 AM.

Hi Lucifex,

Just out of curiosity, what is the address of the server you are referring to?

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
      Hi Lucifex,

Just out of curiosity, what is the address of the server you are referring to?

Kind regards

Monty
      Not sure exactly - can't check at the moment because I'm at work. I know it's called specifically "DP7 Protocol" or something of the like in the Darkplaces server list.

Comment

Working...
      X