Single Player Co-op...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player Co-op...

Is there such a thing as single player co-op for Quake 1? I have yet to find one that actually works. If possible, I'd like to use the original maps, too.

Umm...

Help?

Ummm... I didn't get this thread yet. Single player co-op? Like you and bots? Oh man give details.

Comment

Single Player Co-Op is an oxymoron if you didnt pick up on it.
      To answer your question, no.

But yes there is co-op using the original maps. Just look a bit harder, maybe use some of the darkplaces servers.
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

How about Kujo, the trusty dog bot?
        And was Zeus a coop bot?

Comment

People, learn your Quake. One of the first bots was a singleplayer coop bot. Zeus is one of them, he would journey by your side through the maps shooting at enemies and making wisecracks, calling the knights tin man and similar things.
          Just dont piss him off or he will bust out his axe on you.

If you want the feel of a mindless mindless horde... theres always the BGbots, shotgun toting drones that will defend you ceaselessly.

Id imagine one could rather easily also make a FrikbotX coop mod as well, since their teamplay code already shows them how to follow another player well.
          Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

well just in case u actually mean multyplayer coop.. there is: http://www.quakeone.com/rquake/ only the atm the DNS dont work so here is the actual ip: 66.42.165.246:26003

Comment

Working...
            X