New CAx Server coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CAx Server coming!

I've spoken to Crash, admin of Clan-Rum about updating his carena.clan-rum.org server to the newest Clan Arena mod , CAx,and he gave it a thumbs up!

It's based out of Atlanta Georgia,for all you East Coast Killas ;O

bwahah...

Waiting on Yellow's newb ass to send him the latest STABLE build of CAx.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

uakene.com

Comment

How about you guys work on getting one on the west coast? Like.. Arizona... Sounds like a plan to me...

Comment

I dont personally know anyone who has any servers on the west coast besides Yugo2hecK , which ihoc.net is located in Seattle Washington.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

sschm who is one of the 2 admins that run those 20+ OFQSP suroot.org cheat-free CRMOD servers (he also runs numerous QW servers too) has at least 3 West Coast servers.

Arizona, Oregon and I think one in San Jose, CA. His email address is displayed in the CRMOD welcome message when you connect to any of the suroot servers.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

All i know is that there are 3 or 4 guys that play CA that are from Arizona and I'm sure we wouldn't mind having a 20 ping from time to time...

Comment

I'll sell you my 9 ping for $1,000.00

I'll even throw in the bullshit complaints and all!
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

What? People complaining how bad you suck for the ping you have?

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

If people want to complain when there ping is already sub 100 then there just a fucking deuchebag

I really don't play 100% all the time when I Quake. Most of the time I just up in the middle of a match and do other shit real quick. its a game and if you think you can do any better yourself with a ping of 20 feel free to try.

John Carmack stated "Quake is ment to be played with a LAN connection" WTF do you think that means?
                    Stop cryin
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Souless View Post
                      All i know is that there are 3 or 4 guys that play CA that are from Arizona and I'm sure we wouldn't mind having a 20 ping from time to time...
                      How is this complaining? I've played with a 20 ping before and i liked it.. Nothing wrong with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                        If people want to complain when there ping is already sub 100 then there just a fucking deuchebag

I really don't play 100% all the time when I Quake. Most of the time I just up in the middle of a match and do other shit real quick. its a game and if you think you can do any better yourself with a ping of 20 feel free to try.

John Carmack stated "Quake is ment to be played with a LAN connection" WTF do you think that means?
                        Stop cryin
                        I personally don't know who plays 100% all the time when they quake.. You might know someone.. I certainly don't... I know it's a game and I know I can do fine with a 20 ping.. I've tried it.... I did a lot better then I do with a 50 ping thats for sure.. Just like i do a lot better with a 50 ping then i do with an 80-100 ping. It only takes a few matches to get used to the speed difference.... Thanks for the John Carmack quote.. That is exactly why i wouldnt mind a 20 ping because that's what quake was meant to be played with... Right?

Comment

Working...
                        X