Banned for infinity [chi.pwnz.org:26000]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for infinity [chi.pwnz.org:26000]

So I was like mad at Quake players killing me too much, and then, got banned. For infinity. Why is this happening to me?

"So I was like mad at Quake players killing me too much"

If you can't understand why this is absurd, there is no reasonable explanation anyone can offer you.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Gonna venture a guess here and say, uh... because it's not 1998 anymore. The player pool is miniscule and so are the number of available servers. The servers that ARE still around are probably paid for by private individuals opening them to the public out of the goodness of their heart and their love for the game. The servers aren't gonna be run by some impersonal corporate man working off a rule sheet. They're gonna be run and policed by the guy PAYING for it. And since he's spending his money on it, he's not gonna pay his own cash to subject himself to the grief of some random childish dickhead that gets mad at a video game.

Comment

Try it with manners and always be aware that you are playing a game. For fun. To have fun. If you lack the skill to compete with others - practice like hell. Just a hint for not getting banned the next time.
        I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
        My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Waaaaaahhhh much?

♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

He didnt get perm ban. It was just a boot off the server for the duration of that one match. Once the map changed he coulda reconnected. That and he is only 11 years old, so theres no reason to listen to his tears hit the keyboard... Lol.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

What is an 11 year old doing unsupervised on the internet? Where are his parents? Why aren't they doing their jobs?
              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X