Max.Essentrix.Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max.Essentrix.Net

I hope that server is just temporarily down and not down and out liked Singed.Net
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Ya I also was hoping it wasn't collateral damage from singed going down. Was it on the Chicago server too?
    uakene.com

Comment

Max is back up
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

CA is not my cup o' tea. I hate waiting after you die for other people to finish, and I get bored of playing that SAME map, dm3. Once I tried to warp to dm6, but I got kicked... LOL. It is very fun when your not waiting, and other than all of those misfortunes, I do enjoy playing against skilled players. I am also not very skilled in teams either... I do better when there are no teams.

Comment

I wouldn't say CA+ is my favorite game ever, but I do enjoy playing it. I couldn't play it hours on end, but it is a nice change of pace.

I personally think it is a little boring playing DM3 all the time, but occasionally they run the Q1Edge map over there which is fun. CA+ is like playing Rocket Arena with more of the "hunting factor".

Here are some interesting downloads for max.essentrix.net:

q1edge loc file: http://bizarro.galaxy-pc.com/quake/q1edge.loc

And for anyone who needs it: http://www.planetquake.com/proquake

I like that the server is run in cheat-free mode.

The map download for q1edge:

http://bizarro.galaxy-pc.com/quake/cqlmaps.zip

Unzip to quake/id1/maps

Comment

Yeah, you know what the funny thing is? People still call each other cheaters over there. I would have to say that I am much better at RA than CA. I beat Tical twice in RA. But I have never come close in CA, or DM.

Comment

Id have to say I really like CA... Great challenge, I have been playing it alot here lately... Im so glad the server wasnt completely gone because that would just plain suck lol..

Comment

Working...
              X