Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List your bomber.ironrocket.com bugs here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List, pending a final double check from 2 other ppl ... includes adjustment to the space map

a2.bsp
    aerowalk.bsp
    agenda.bsp <--- eliminated per consensus
    agent.bsp
    alk08dm.bsp
    auhdm2.bsp
    baldm6.bsp
    baldm8.bsp
    bomberman.bsp
    bsp.bsp
    dranzdm8.bsp
    endif.bsp
    factory3.bsp
    fragtwn7.bsp
    hipdm1.bsp
    lacrima.bsp
    nindm3v2.bsp
    q1dm17.bsp
    q1edge.bsp
    q3dm6qw.bsp
    rf2.bsp
    rm.bsp
    sanity.bsp
    schloss.bsp
    skull.bsp
    sofdm1.bsp
    toilet4.bsp
    ultrav.bsp
    xntrick.bsp
    zed2.bsp
    ztndm3.bsp
    ztndm4.bsp <---- eliminated per consensus
    Last edited by Baker; 04-28-2006, 10:49 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

When me and Mindz were playing on BOMBER last night, I tried to switch to one of the "Local Server Maps" and it crashed the server, Mindz had to restart it. I also tried switching to hipdm1 and that one crashed the server too. Weird bug, there is probably others that crash the server too.

Comment

there is a seperate admin program that i wrote to add custom maps to the mod, but bam nor phantom have that program, so... local server maps might have an invalid filename which would hang the server they can hard code local maps or add them using the "catool.exe" that i should give to Bam!
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k
          there is a seperate admin program that i wrote to add custom maps to the mod, but bam nor phantom have that program, so... local server maps might have an invalid filename which would hang the server they can hard code local maps or add them using the "catool.exe" that i should give to Bam!
          I edited most of the warp.qc and option #10, "Local server maps" ... well, I wasn't sure the intent of that so I left it alone. All of the mapnames are "" (blank) so that's why it caused the crash.

I guess Bam could either delete that section or put "sanity" in string.qc for all those entries since that is basically the default map at Bomber.

[/explaining how I messed up]
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Phenom ... the list of people that oddly can't connect to the server despite using ProQuake 3.50 has grown:

Spoiled, Bizarro Monkey, Magnetar and a couple of other ppl.

Just an fyi.

Comment

I am trying to get alternative clients for the Bomber server to run, unfortunarly the folks at Ironrocket.com haven't answer'd their phone dispite me calling during normal hours on normal work days.

I attempted to tar the squake-ihoc client which is Yugo's custom client which seems to not work properly through a telnet terminal, I can upload the squake-ihoc client directally to the server and change the command line from using unixded to squake-ihoc but when I try that I can't connect to the server at all, not even a "Connection Accepted" message. So I'm guessing its an issue that will have to be delt with on the actual server by Ironrocket.

I've been trying dilligantly to get ahold of someone for the past week.

I'll keep everyone posted about the on goings of the server status. Hopefully we can get the people who have the connection problem with Bomber to help test
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

***UPDATE***

Have you called your mother today?

***UPDATE***

Ok on to a more virtual update.

After scrupulous minutes of racking my brain on how to switch the Bomber.ironrocket.com sever from the unixded Quake client I found a simple solution! Treat a linux server with Linux commands and i woo'd her into submission and finally got SQUAKE-IHOC installed and running thru a telnet terminal.

This saying, color 14 & 15 are now available as far as I know for practice mode & Airshot, I also thing for FFA! This client ill hopefully fix many of the connection problems a hanful of people are having! I'd like it if I could get some testers on the bomber.ironrocket.com server to test? Thanks!

(Shaggy impression)
                "BAKER WHERE ARE YOU!?"

*Baker*(scooby impression)
                "OOoOooOovvvEeeeEEEerrr HhhhHeeeRrrrrEE!"
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

I was playing a game of airshot on bomber with Hydro on the toilet map and I was respawning with half my health? 53H 50'ish armor?
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                  X