Team Fortress - Need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress - Need information

Well,I saw a lot of people saying about TF mod and I wanna try it. I gone to their website(which I forgot now) and they sayed that I need to download a FuhQuake.

What the hell is that? (By the way,if you remember their website,tell me)...

FuhQuake install:

http://www.fuhquake.net/download.html

FuhQuake is a vastly improved QuakeWorld client with QMB effects and, honestly, that the least of it.

If you are familiar with JoeQuake or QRack, FuhQuake is extremely similar (as JoeQuake is basically a FuhQuake derivative).

(FuhQuake development stopped in 2005, EZQuake is basically the successor, but I've heard a lot about bugs with that client with certain types of servers according to some QW players).

---------

TeamFortress information? Well, I was going to recommend a forum at qw.nu, but it's basically empty with no good info.

And PlanetQuake has many of their links not working, including the main Team Fortress site. So I don't have a good link to give you offhand. Not even from archive.org (that didn't work either).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

http://www.ausfortress.com should have all the info you need.
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Thanks,dudes.

Comment

I tried looking for a TF download, file planet doesn't have it since it kept bringing up TFC and articles about TF2. Is there any other sites where I can download TF?

Comment

You are already at such a site

Files -> Mod Files -> TeamFortress
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Oops. I just need to look deeper next time. Thank you though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Chunky
                Oops. I just need to look deeper next time. Thank you though!
                Or we could do a better job of making it easier to find stuff in there

I edited a few of the category descriptions a little to make it more clear what is in some of the categories.

Comment

Working...
                X