Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lets play Coop with tooozday thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi DT
    Looks like fun! However, a couple of questions spring to mind.
    1. Is this mod only for Darkplaces? and
    2. Can you give us some details of your server.

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

lets hear some more about this!
      So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues

Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Details about kleshik coop can be found here.
        Inside3d Forums • View topic - @Dresk: Documentation for Kleshik ?
        Uploaded Files
        Those questions can be answered there.
        The latest build of Kleshik Coop as of December 2012 is 1.21.

69.246.80.59:26000
        If you have the default master server list on the Darkplaces port of Quake, the server should show up as "Wookielove Deadtenor DP Kleshik Coop" or something to that effect.
        Last edited by DeadTenor; 02-15-2013, 11:22 AM.

Comment

yeah i know kleshik, its really cool, i absolutely love it.

afaik it is a darkplaces only mod cuz of some of the stuff it uses is only supported by DP

i really like this mod myself but i never really found anybody to play it with which is why i didnt play it much. even though its quite a lot of fun for SP too
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

what ever happened to Tuesday anyway?
            So save today, the secrets that you prayed for and wait, cause we deserve it so much more!
            My Avatars!
            Quake Leagues

Quake 1.5!!!
            Definitive HD Quake

Comment

i really dunno... some day she said she had probs in rl, and never heard of her anymore after that
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

If you guys/gals want to commit to a day and time, say Sunday, 9 PM EST to play a couple hours of Kleshik Coop-- any takers?

Comment

hum.. how late would that be gmt? cuz my timezone is gmt+1

Comment

Pacific Standard GMT -8
                    Mountain Standard GMT -7
                    Central Standard GMT -6
                    Eastern Standard GMT -5

Personally, since I know fuck all about Greenwich, prefer to stick to things I know, like PST,MST,CST,and EST.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

just looked it up and apparently thats 2am my time, which is to late for me on a sunday

saturday same time i could do, but sunday its to late for me

Comment

Working...
                      X