Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give me more time to build my body strong

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
    Ahh, you want to bring wives into the picture. My offer still stands, lets meet sometime.
    But in all defense, at least i got a woman. I think its time you get off your petty little squirrel nuts and go out and enjoy life instead of trolling a game forum that you obviously do not play. You can also join kimp in your quest to find love outside of the internet. I dont hate you, that would be putting to much effort into something so useless like yourself larry.
    You know what the liberal's favorite word is? HATE.

Everything goes over your head wicked. A joke at K1MPS expense and now look at the forum. I guess the "extra-small" tee shirt could be construed as an insult but there's no sense explaining how that brought your wife into this.

When I used to travel the only truckers I saw with women were little. There is nothing wrong with that, just an observation and you could be the exception.

The littlest can often be the worst to deal with. I wouldn't wish to ever have messed with Bruce Lee or even his wife Linda.

I would think a trucker would listen to a lot of radio while on the road. Most of what is available, is talk radio so you should be right up there on the point of what's right and be agreeing with some of what I write.

But then I know of few women who listen to talk radio & she wouldn't travel with you if anything made her uncomfortable so maybe you are a dullard. Yes that must be it otherwise you wouldn't keep wanting to meet me.

Then I think how does this trucker have time to follow these blogs and respond quickly? Do you stop in major cities to access their free public library computers? Do you use a 4G network? Explain the process of trucking America's highways & byways with Quakeone.com I would find it interesting.

By the way I still use a Commodore 64.

You do not offend me wicked_lord, in fact you are like FatUglyBitch who reminds me of Dale Gribble from King of the Hill. So how can I let by buttons be pushed by Dale Gribble when I know he means well, but always messes things up...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCzTl9sse0U]King of The Hill Dale II Promo (as) - YouTube[/ame]

FatUglyBitch always said "at least I have a woman." I think it was his downfall.
    Attached Files

Comment

I just want to see if this is in fact how you talk in person, because if so half the shit you say would get you knocked out. Again, get off your computer and go get laid. I think everyone here agrees your a fucking disgrace to society. Comparing me to FUB does not insult me. Your the sissy bitch hiding behind the name Larry. Even on repeated request you still fail to tell who you are. My other name is NP-striker. So again, which idiot from cranberries are you? Im not going to play your childish guessing game as you wish, man the fuck up and grow some nuts.

Comment

What you think doesn't mean shit to me

I just want to see if this is in fact how you talk in person, because if so half the shit you say would get you knocked out. Again, get off your computer and go get laid. I think everyone here agrees your a fucking disgrace to society. Comparing me to FUB does not insult me. Your the sissy bitch hiding behind the name Larry. Even on repeated request you still fail to tell who you are. My other name is NP-striker. So again, which idiot from cranberries are you? Im not going to play your childish guessing game as you wish, man the fuck up and grow some nuts.
        This is so embarrassing. Little gamer punks & their fits of rage. Oh look I'm strafing over to where your are. I'm Larry Mondello in Mayfield and my friend is Jerry Mathers.

This isn't going where you want it to. I don't personally have anything against you striker, but damn you're acting stupid. Now like I've said before to someone who said they were using the ignore function on here... get off the library's computer & get in your luxury semi-trailer bunk bed & shut yer hole.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Larry Mondello; 06-27-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I can forward a crctf.com name to your server if you want.
          Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Still not answering the question, what is your name in game? Is there a reason to hide it? Also my hole is shut, you dont hear my voice. I probably dont even know you, but your attacks on mindz and rook and a few others was your doings, basically you want an argument. Dont come back with a sobbing book of words because frankly i dont read your entire book post. All i see is bullshit written all over it. Until you can provide a game name, quit typing on this site. Your post can gag a maggot.

Comment

way to be insensitive

but your attacks on mindz and rook and a few others was your doings, basically you want an argument. Dont come back with a sobbing book of words because frankly i dont read your entire book post. All i see is bullshit written all over it. Until you can provide a game name, quit typing on this site. Your post can gag a maggot.
              Way to be insensitive. I didn't attack anyone, I replied -after- their posts and you didn't agree with me. Way to be insensitive.

Comment

Working...
              X