Where can i find the RA mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find the RA mod?

Hi, i want to play a lan game with my brother and play some Rocket Arena MOD but i cant find IT ANYWHERE not even here alli i ever find is maps can someone give me a link or send me Rocket arena mod plz

Here ya go,
    Zippyshare.com - rarena11.zip
    To run a Normal Quake server:

Start quake or winquake with

winquake -game arena -dedicated 6 +map arenarg5 +timelimit 20 +fraglimit 15

however you can run either a listen or dedicated server.

The normal Quake version automatically rotates through all the current maps
    Last edited by bluntz; 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM.
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

OMFG TY!!!!!! I COUNDNT FIND IT ANYWHERE U ARE DA BESTTTT!!!

Comment

Perhaps you may be looking for this as well
        Final Arena ,which includes the maps from Telefragged Arena as well.
        Zippyshare.com - farena12.zip
        Another hard to find mod you may enjoy is Elohim.http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/66248666/file.html
        Last edited by bluntz; 08-10-2012, 08:43 PM.
        WARNING
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....

Comment

tyvm! for updated Rocket arena (Final Arena) . but about Elohim i dont know what it does i read the readme but im unsure of what it's about.

Comment

Originally posted by F4TaLy w0uNd3d View Post
            tyvm! for updated Rocket arena (Final Arena) . but about Elohim i dont know what it does i read the readme but im unsure of what it's about.
            Elo is the Grandaddy of the CRmod but somewhat easier to configure, also very scarce today.
            WARNING
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....

Comment

I read about Rocket Arena in wikipedia, its concept is wonderful. There are other mods where you start with full equipment and there are no items in the world?
              Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Originally posted by ezzetabi View Post
                I read about Rocket Arena in wikipedia, its concept is wonderful. There are other mods where you start with full equipment and there are no items in the world?
                Clan Arena X ; dallas.quakeitup.com , cax.quakeitup.com , rage.quakeone.com ,and speaknow.quakeone.com when its up.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

tyvm very helpful ^^ maybe ill try it out some more and try and configure it

Comment

Originally posted by ezzetabi View Post
                    I did not realize that CA was hard to get now too.We play it almost every day around here so it's obscurity is news to me.I am including the last official release from mungo that I am aware of but an updated version is maintained by R00K who I think may be willing to give you a copy of his if you catch him around.
                    tyvm very helpful ^^ maybe ill try it out some more and try and configure it
                    Let me know if CRmod is needed I can post that as well if it has become scarce.
                    You are quite welcome and I hope you enjoy it as we have done for many years
                    Zippyshare.com - casrv13.zip
                    Last edited by bluntz; 08-11-2012, 02:24 PM.
                    WARNING
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....

Comment

Slot Zero's mod also has bad-ass RocketArena support It's extremely updated compared to the older RA , but the key differences in RA gameplay is 2minute "rest period" strictly enforced , WAITING ROOMS where players currently in Line watch the current fight. Slot's version doesn't use these ;(
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                      X