Looking for servers for multiplayed and TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for servers for multiplayed and TF

Hey guys, been out of the quake scene for a while. No idea if anyone still plays or if servers are up and running. I have game spy 3d and havent been able to find any good servers I can connect too. Ive always used gamespy to find servers and it used to be pretty good back in the day. thanks

I rememember the old skool TF and heard about the new one and just wondered if anyone thinks its cool. Thanks

Are you referring to QuakeWorld TF? If so thats not here. We have NETQUAKE servers listed in the 'Servers' tab on the left hand side of site. Gamespy is useless now days for any quake series.

Comment

what wicked said > QuakeOne - Quake Servers
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Right side broseph! Right side! HEHE.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE?
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

quakeworld used to be the shit, so I dunno what netquake is. Do they have the old TF?

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
            what wicked said > QuakeOne - Quake Servers
            p.s. i have no idea how to connect to those servers

Comment

while in quake, open console (press ~), and type 'connect server-adress' (first row in list of servers, the one named server DNS)

like for example, for the top one in list, quake.shmack.net Schmack Rune Quake
              you'd type 'connect quake.shmack.net'
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
              X