quake1.ferris.edu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quake1.ferris.edu

Anyone know anything about this server? Just so happen to discover it off a website. quake1.ferris.edu:26000. It's located in Michigan, the admin's name is BouvToTheMax

It is running NORMAL FFA.. Looks like the admin or person running it could use a few commands to make the server run a bit smoother, like ticrate and such.. other then that, nice little FFA server from a College Campus.

i bet that brings back memories.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

The beauty of using the same gaming nick-name in online gaming experiences, like BouvToTheMax.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Seems like if thats the same guy, he gets around a bit.. According to google search.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
          Seems like if thats the same guy, he gets around a bit.. According to google search.
          I'm banking it is, as their is a very limited number of 'mindzx' out there in the world too.Some point to me,others are like WTF IS THIS?!

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mindzx <- lol
          Originally posted by ThatWebSite
          18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, MindzX-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
          1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest.
          1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, almost all of MindzX's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
          1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, child labor has been outlawed.
          2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, Falcons are becoming popular in pet stores nationwide.
          2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail.
          3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, shops were recently ransacked as cigarettes returned to the shelves.
          3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
          4 days ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
          4 days ago: Following new legislation in MindzX, MindzX has become a gigantic dustbowl filled with tourists and mean desperados.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-14-2012, 05:24 PM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I live in the same city as this person (grand rapids) where the art school is located. Shall I get in touch with them?

Comment

Originally posted by omicron View Post
              I live in the same city as this person (grand rapids) where the art school is located. Shall I get in touch with them?
              Yeah, while your searching can you find Dr. Cody-RuM?
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Working...
              X