Re-opening server soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-opening server soon.

I am going to be re-opening cax.quakeitup.com here within the next week or so. I came on tonight to play a few games and had to deal with Perochi using the nick name (striker=ni**er) and as far as i am concerned, i would rather beat the snot out of this kid, but i wouldnt want the felony charges dropped on me for child abuse. I spoke with "mono" because the name was being used on his server, and if he wants to allow this type of racial shit to happen on his server, he can. I don't appreciate it and i'm sure a few other's do not as well. So cax.quakeitup.com will be re-opening up shortly in Atlanta. I can't promise the (week) of a notice, but i will promise i will be re-opening it soon as i get the time to get it all set up and ready for gaming again. As for perochi, he will be banned from the server and his racial childish epithets right along with it. Also anyone who hates child molester's as much as i do, and get's called a pedo(pedophile) and such, is unwarranted.

Mindz, r00k... i'll let you both know when its back up.

ledt us know if u need some donations. We could have a cash entry tourney. Theres nothing wrong with players playing and supporting their fav servers.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
      ledt us know if u need some donations. We could have a cash entry tourney. Theres nothing wrong with players playing and supporting their fav servers.
      As i stated before, me closing had nothing to do with financial issues. It actually had to do with an agreement me and the wife had.. I bitched about some things she was spending money on as a "WASTE" and it back fired, and she bitched about my gaming server's... So now i'm just saying fuck it, and going to re-open ONE. In my opinion, 200$ hair coloring and buying purses every single month at 150$+++ a pop is a freaking waste. Shoe's too. I spent under 50$ a month for 4 server's and yet they had to go if i wanted her to quit spending money on bullshit she does not need.

Comment

i read 1% of your post, but what i meant was lets have a tourney to ring in the new year...
        i spend +++ $50 a mo. for beer

im about to troll the steam forums for new players. Those who jst bought quake with no social help guiding them here.

Comment

I wish i could spend 50$ month in beer... Owning a Trucking business prohibits me from drinking lol. I mean i could, but all it takes is a accident and a blood test to see if i had any alcohol in my system within 12 hours prior to the accident. My life = driving. I mean we could do a tourney no doubt. I will be off for Christmas/New Years.

Comment

I totally respect that. life is the most valuable commodity we have. And then some.

Comment

awesome dudeski. my record on cax.quakeitup.com = infinity-0-0. i will put up donations as well if need be. just holler.

i know you said it was never a financial issue, and me stating i would donate is a demonstration of how much i enjoyed 20 ping.

let me know when it's back up asl well, not just mindz and rook, wtf! srsly, ty. =)
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Clan Arena Tourney???
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                  awesome dudeski. my record on cax.quakeitup.com = infinity-0-0.
                  Only because you never 1vs1'd me there

Comment

"

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord
                      I am going to be re-opening cax.quakeitup.com here within the next week or so. I came on tonight to play a few games and had to deal with Perochi using the nick name (striker=ni**er) and as far as i am concerned, i would rather beat the snot out of this kid, but i wouldnt want the felony charges dropped on me for child abuse. I spoke with "mono" because the name was being used on his server, and if he wants to allow this type of racial shit to happen on his server, he can. I don't appreciate it and i'm sure a few other's do not as well. So cax.quakeitup.com will be re-opening up shortly in Atlanta. I can't promise the (week) of a notice, but i will promise i will be re-opening it soon as i get the time to get it all set up and ready for gaming again. As for perochi, he will be banned from the server and his racial childish epithets right along with it. Also anyone who hates child molester's as much as i do, and get's called a pedo(pedophile) and such, is unwarranted.
                      yay!!!!

Originally posted by Perochi View Post
                      really?
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Perochi View Post
                        ^^ So this is what your dad uses?

Comment

Please open up more servers. Why you thought that was a threat to me confuses me. I would much rather run a ctf/cts server then cax. I started the server merely to help the community since 3-4 cax servers went down overnight.

Just to clarify what happened, I joined the server last night. Within 5 seconds, wicked said "Im opening new servers because you let racists play here" (or something along those lines). Since I just joined, I had no idea what he was talking about. He then said that someone was using the n-word in their name. I will not be involved in pissing matches between players. I do not spend all day reading the logs to see who is bad and who is nice. I have better things to do with my life.

I don't know anything about your beef with Perochi and, frankly, I don't care. When I was on the server, I did not see any racist comments by anyone. In sum, don't blame me for other people's behavior.
                          Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Would someome please re-attach Perochi's ballsack back so he can stop acting like a 26 year old BITCH

NO,REALLY. I'm being serious guys.

[DOTS] can't stop being butt-hurt for his hatred for NP Striker, and because I
                            asked/demanded he stop acting like a bitch he then lashes out and PM's stupid perverse attituded shit to MrsMindz.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm awesome, I return to Q1 and then backstab the first guy do be like OH HEY ITS PEROCHI sup d00d. Please get a grip on yourself,get on the meds,and return back to GG's of Quake.

like I told you the other day, I've no desire to be around you when you're blinded by raging.

We can either be bro's or not I don't really care. Get along or GTFO, jeez.

Are we Daycareone.com ??
                            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

zer has connected with proquake version 4.00
                              DyS: egh
                              (Camp-Freddy): hey mono
                              Striker=******: mono
                              Striker=******: wanna ctf?
                              (DyS): bridge 100 H200 A
                              (DyS): mound 100 H200 A
                              zer : i have been
                              crow was shocked by DyS's thunderbolt
                              Striker=******: o shit
                              Striker=******: wtf when?
                              * has won the round.
                              Striker=****** was the round MVP with 300 points of damage given.
                              * has won the match.
                              DyS was the MVP with 1720 points of damage given.
                              zer : test dhz
                              crow: gg
                              DyS has joined the *
                              Striker=****** renamed to CTFNOWZZ
                              DyS: moar moar
                              Camp-Freddy: mono, if your going to allow people like
                              CTFNOWZZ: <----!!!
                              Camp-Freddy: perochi on ur server to use racial
                              Camp-Freddy: names towards people

DyS: o
                              CTFNOWZZ: and?
                              Camp-Freddy: i will open all cax servers back up.

CTFNOWZZ: good
                              CTFNOWZZ: i dont care
                              CTFNOWZZ: u pedo
                              DyS: press 2
                              DyS: then 3
                              (DyS): enemy at mound
                              zer : open them up
                              DyS: and another 3
                              CTFNOWZZ has joined the *
                              zer : i dont care
                              zer has joined the *
                              DyS: one more 3
                              CTFNOWZZ: id rather be on monos server any day
                              crow: i gtg folks
                              DyS: Pr3S5 iT
                              CTFNOWZZ: he knows when im trolling
                              Camp-Freddy: i dont see the sense in someone
                              CTFNOWZZ: lolol
                              Camp-Freddy: having to use racial names
                              Camp-Freddy: towards others on a game.
                              Camp-Freddy: pretty childish.
                              CTFNOWZZ renamed to Striker=Trolled
                              zer : i dont read the logs

crow: l8rs
                              Striker=Trolled: <------
                              zer : how do i know
                              zer : what people talk about
                              Striker=Trolled: mono
                              Camp-Freddy: he just had the name up
                              Camp-Freddy: striker=******?

Striker=Trolled: lolol
                              Striker=Trolled: so?
                              Camp-Freddy: you mean to tell me you didnt see it?
                              Striker=Trolled: u want me banned?
                              Striker=Trolled: like u dont talk shit to ppl striker
                              DyS: 3
                              Camp-Freddy: never asked for you to be banned
                              Striker=Trolled: GET FUCKING REAL
                              Camp-Freddy: perochi.
                              Striker=Trolled:
                              Camp-Freddy: just stop acting like
                              Camp-Freddy: omi,wolv.
                              zer : i just joind to talk shit to bluntz
                              zer : about refusing to ctf

Obviously the most important sentence is the last - BLUNTZ!

Moreover,

get: if we was at a server that i had admin
                              get: on
                              get: i would setmaxteams
                              get: 4

get: obv
                              get: rook
                              get: hey bro
                              glO: obv
                              get was gibbed by Mark !'s rocket
                              glO: lol i think its funny
                              glO: maybe mono will give it u
                              glO: for a handie
                              glO: or a hummer
                              * has won the round.
                              Mark ! was the round MVP with 300 points of damage given.
                              get: haha
                              get: mono doesnt like me

You never asked for admin bitch. I gave it to on my last servers, why wouldn't I have done it here.
                              Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Working...
                              X