• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Perochi View Post
    ^^ So this is what your dad uses?

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    Originally posted by wicked_lord
    I am going to be re-opening cax.quakeitup.com here within the next week or so. I came on tonight to play a few games and had to deal with Perochi using the nick name (striker=ni**er) and as far as i am concerned, i would rather beat the snot out of this kid, but i wouldnt want the felony charges dropped on me for child abuse. I spoke with "mono" because the name was being used on his server, and if he wants to allow this type of racial shit to happen on his server, he can. I don't appreciate it and i'm sure a few other's do not as well. So cax.quakeitup.com will be re-opening up shortly in Atlanta. I can't promise the (week) of a notice, but i will promise i will be re-opening it soon as i get the time to get it all set up and ready for gaming again. As for perochi, he will be banned from the server and his racial childish epithets right along with it. Also anyone who hates child molester's as much as i do, and get's called a pedo(pedophile) and such, is unwarranted.
    yay!!!!

Originally posted by Perochi View Post
    really?

Leave a comment:

• Perochi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Authentic
    replied
    Originally posted by rev View Post
    awesome dudeski. my record on cax.quakeitup.com = infinity-0-0.
    Only because you never 1vs1'd me there

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Clan Arena Tourney???

Leave a comment:

• rev
    replied
    awesome dudeski. my record on cax.quakeitup.com = infinity-0-0. i will put up donations as well if need be. just holler.

i know you said it was never a financial issue, and me stating i would donate is a demonstration of how much i enjoyed 20 ping.

let me know when it's back up asl well, not just mindz and rook, wtf! srsly, ty. =)

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    I totally respect that. life is the most valuable commodity we have. And then some.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    I wish i could spend 50$ month in beer... Owning a Trucking business prohibits me from drinking lol. I mean i could, but all it takes is a accident and a blood test to see if i had any alcohol in my system within 12 hours prior to the accident. My life = driving. I mean we could do a tourney no doubt. I will be off for Christmas/New Years.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    i read 1% of your post, but what i meant was lets have a tourney to ring in the new year...
    i spend +++ $50 a mo. for beer

im about to troll the steam forums for new players. Those who jst bought quake with no social help guiding them here.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by R00k View Post
    ledt us know if u need some donations. We could have a cash entry tourney. Theres nothing wrong with players playing and supporting their fav servers.
    As i stated before, me closing had nothing to do with financial issues. It actually had to do with an agreement me and the wife had.. I bitched about some things she was spending money on as a "WASTE" and it back fired, and she bitched about my gaming server's... So now i'm just saying fuck it, and going to re-open ONE. In my opinion, 200$ hair coloring and buying purses every single month at 150$+++ a pop is a freaking waste. Shoe's too. I spent under 50$ a month for 4 server's and yet they had to go if i wanted her to quit spending money on bullshit she does not need.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    ledt us know if u need some donations. We could have a cash entry tourney. Theres nothing wrong with players playing and supporting their fav servers.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    started a topic Re-opening server soon.

Re-opening server soon.

I am going to be re-opening cax.quakeitup.com here within the next week or so. I came on tonight to play a few games and had to deal with Perochi using the nick name (striker=ni**er) and as far as i am concerned, i would rather beat the snot out of this kid, but i wouldnt want the felony charges dropped on me for child abuse. I spoke with "mono" because the name was being used on his server, and if he wants to allow this type of racial shit to happen on his server, he can. I don't appreciate it and i'm sure a few other's do not as well. So cax.quakeitup.com will be re-opening up shortly in Atlanta. I can't promise the (week) of a notice, but i will promise i will be re-opening it soon as i get the time to get it all set up and ready for gaming again. As for perochi, he will be banned from the server and his racial childish epithets right along with it. Also anyone who hates child molester's as much as i do, and get's called a pedo(pedophile) and such, is unwarranted.

Mindz, r00k... i'll let you both know when its back up.
Working...
X