Re-opening server soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lololololololol
    Last edited by Perochi; 11-30-2012, 08:45 AM.
    "

Comment

@ No Admin comment
      That was my statement? it was 1v1v1 with 4th slot locked + r00k was drinking, and I'm not one to enjoy Quake without verifying occasionally everyone else is enjoying themselves too.

The sad part about the entire scenario is I avoided this shit when I seen it at server browser on front page of Quakeone.om (I seen you,Crow,& others @ server) besides I don't ask for admin (or want it until Perochi type issues arise,and muting is sufficient 9 out of 10 time).

The SADDER part is the reason I didn't connect to the server when this was happening because I 99% positive Perochi was sTrollin around. Clearly I was right with hesitating to join,next time instead of delaying my join I'll entirely avoid server :F

I'm pretty sure you DONT like me, I mean the only thing I have to go by is what is said in-game,and lately I'm pretty sure on a scale of WTF I'm way passed the F broseph.

All this petty shit is driving more nails in Q1, and is beneath any more responses after I hit the reply button.

75% of this shit is Perochi , 25% of this is Circumstances....

<3 Mindz <3
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 11-30-2012, 08:03 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Who is perochi? Is that Dots?

The only person I dislike is Frenzy and he is too poor to play quake anymore.

I'll give your wife admin so she can talk shit to you about it.
        Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
          Please open up more servers. Why you thought that was a threat to me confuses me. I would much rather run a ctf/cts server then cax. I started the server merely to help the community since 3-4 cax servers went down overnight.

Just to clarify what happened, I joined the server last night. Within 5 seconds, wicked said "Im opening new servers because you let racists play here" (or something along those lines). Since I just joined, I had no idea what he was talking about. He then said that someone was using the n-word in their name. I will not be involved in pissing matches between players. I do not spend all day reading the logs to see who is bad and who is nice. I have better things to do with my life.

I don't know anything about your beef with Perochi and, frankly, I don't care. When I was on the server, I did not see any racist comments by anyone. In sum, don't blame me for other people's behavior.
          Within 5 seconds, i asked if you could ask perochi to stop using racial names such as "striker=ni**er" as he had on his name for over 30 seconds once you logged in. I personally don't care that he used the name, but there are certain player's who play who get offended by such childish shit. You said you do not look at the logs on the server to know what is being said, even though he used the ni**er word excessively toward me on the server i never brought that up. Because you showed no care in the world for players disrespecting other player's i simply stated, i am going to open cax back up. Again it's your server and you choose what you want done there. I just choose simply to not play there if your going to allow the utmost disrespect toward players on your server. And as for the beef with perochi, im still at a loss with wondering why after 10-11 years the little prick attacked me on my own server one day months ago. He came out and started saying shit like "aimbot, cheater, etc..." Sadly, he was in the same clan as i was, and i do not even remember him. It's not my fault poppyc0ck recruited suck ass players (perochi) back 10-11 years ago. So thats where i will end this subject at.

Comment

Wife would honestly rather talkshit for winning 1v1 / larger CAx game than ha ha

like this..........
            Attached Files
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I was obviously distraught in that game due to the racial tension happening on my server.

Comment

Servers are still on the site,so when you restart them they will auto show again.
                My servers for the gamers:
                bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
                port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
                Offline ATM
                fvf.servequake.com
                flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
                Offline ATM
                newdm.servequake.com
                port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                  zerŽŽ : i just joind to talk shit to bluntz
                  zerŽŽ : about refusing to ctf

Obviously the most important sentence is the last - BLUNTZ!

LMAO!
                  Yea well I am sick of Elder.Almost as much as DM3.
                  6 quads and 2 RL's with both bases at the end of 2 bottlenecks= gayrapophobia.
                  Nobody seems willing to play all the good balanced maps and I have better things to do than spend 1/2 the match trying to get a RL.As long the spawn time for weapons is longer than it takes to cap,it makes no sense and just pisses me off.
                  WARNING
                  May be too intense for some viewers.
                  Stress Relief Device
                  ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                  ---------------------------
                  .--------------------------

Comment

5 quads...

Comment

E4M3 is one of those maps if u can hook like a monkey u dont need a weapon.
                      just play my "elder" and theres only 1 Quad
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

or learn to hook faster
                        Rambo[RuM]
                        I support:
                        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                        Qrack - Thank You r00k
                        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

automatic map rotation would be nice. picking maps is annoying

Comment

Working...
                          X