multiplayer graphics pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiplayer graphics pack

while i see a few graphics packs geared twards the sp crowd, i have yet to see any visual modification marketed to the multiplayer scene. am i missing something here?
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

everything that can be used in singleplayer also works fine for multiplayer.

i have a dp folder specially for mutliplayer setup with all replacment textures and models and such but without the couple overly fancy effects which cause fps loss, like the water-shaders.

everything else that works in SP works just fine in MP too, even the redone particle-effects by seven. the ones which dont use modified qc at least.

most stuff wont cause any loss of fps at all and is perfectly usable in mp as well, since they are client-side visuals and thus work in mp games too
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
    X