Yes, I did, I certainly DID.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I did, I certainly DID.

It's coming back! Just got to get it all setup and wait on r00k to put the newest CAx mod up and it will be ready to gib again.. That's right. CAX.QUAKEITUP.COM is back and will remain. I still will be inactive as a mofo but i'll keep it up for you guys/gals to enjoy. The server will be based in Atlanta, GA as it was before, on same host, so hopefully everyone has the same great connection they had in the past.

Expect it withn the next few days to be active as im just waiting for the final stages of setup to complete. Thanks

sweeeeeet [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cXGtneAmps]Jermaine Dupri - Welcome To Atlanta (Coast 2 Coast Remix) (Dirty) - YouTube[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The come back of the great WL will be more important... and yes more servers will be cool

Comment

ATL always was my best ping, whether it was RuM back in the day or CAX.Quakeitup. Same for some others!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

finally! i was wondering when this day would come!
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
            finally! i was wondering when this day would come!
            It has come..

Sad part is, the damn server would be partially up but the host decided to install quake 2.. so that is being fixed. Then just need r00k to upload the newest CAx

Comment

I still have your entire server/cfgs etc in a sub-folder (v1.97)
              Ill need to see if my FileZilla still has your info intact, or you can pm me the info..
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

FOK its after 1 and its still currently housing Q2 files.

AOW y u no rush feex ???

Comment

Working...
                X