Threewave CTF EZ Installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threewave CTF EZ Installer

An EZ Installer has been built for ThreeWave CTF, which runs at ctf.clanhdz.com (among other places).

And ... hats off to R00k, when I connected to HDZ I noticed that +hook/rune-delete style binds work.

My personal biggest irritation with ThreeWave has always been trying to remember what the foobar the cursed impulses were. No more fumbling around with that. That sure was a pain, but that's a non-issue now.

Excellent!!

(Those pics are of QRack using Wood's Retextured CTF. http://www.quakeone.com/ctfre )
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Download:

ThreeWave CTF EZ Installer - 10.9 MB
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X