Nehahra and DirectQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nehahra and DirectQ?

I'm sure this has been dealt with a million times but I just couldn't find any relevant info...

Is it possible to get Nehahra running on DirectQ these days? I'm presuming not but just thought I'd try asking.
    I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Not at the preset time as far as I know o_O
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

That's what I figured. Oh well...

Thanks for replying though.

Comment

Not a problem. I think Darkplaces and another highend Q1 engine supports it, FTE/Fuh Quake are my guesses.Maybe EZQuake? I'm a huge newb to everything Nehara, when it came out my PC couldn't run it haha.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

JoeQuake and Qrack support it.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
            JoeQuake and Qrack support it.
            Someone who knows each and every capable engine should make a post in the 'Finished Stuff' forum with this info. Nehara is brought up quite often with regaurds to engine support.

Comment

TBH, it kinda surprises me that Nehahra doesn't get a bit more love these days. It was and is a fantastic achievement.

I know it could do with a clean up code-wise but wouldn't it be worth it in the long run?

Comment

The RMQ engine supports Nehahra AFAIK, and is also largely coded by DirectQ author MH.

Darkplaces and FTE are also good bets.
                Scout's Journey
                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by PFL View Post
                  TBH, it kinda surprises me that Nehahra doesn't get a bit more love these days. It was and is a fantastic achievement.

I know it could do with a clean up code-wise but wouldn't it be worth it in the long run?
                  That's exactly what I've been wondering myself.I haven't seen or found any kind of update or enhancement or eye candy anywhere.I asked about it in another place,but no one answered.And I agree with you on both counts.

Comment

Working...
                  X