Qrack status bar and total team scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qrack status bar and total team scores

Howdy, just discovered this place and seems to be a fantastic resource. I mainly play and watch quakeworld demos via ezquake (used to use zquake, fuhquake). However, I've been recently drawn back to watching some of the older NQ demos (PGL, Deathrow matches, etc) and while I've got Qrack performing well to watch them, I cannot get the total team score to show up on the status bar. I think they ran something called 'Clan Ring mod' back then, if that matters.

I tried pq_teamscores and it seems to have no effect (on this issue at least). All I want it the TOTAL team scores shown in the status bar, which seems to be the default when I watch QW demos via ezquake. Everything is pretty much default (except for some graphics adjustments). Is there any setting or command that addresses this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is there any comprehensive list of variables for qrack someplace (or the equivalent for the engine it is based on)?

I tried searching this forum, found nothing and my google-fu was likewise deafeated.

EDIT:
    nvm i thought you were talking about the hud being to big to see everything
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

It's true ezQuake as adopted the ability to watch Quake protocol 15 demos.
      unfortunately, ezQuake didnt incorporate the crmod messages sent to 'proquake' compatible clients. Qrack has the proquake 'protocol' implemented, so it can pass scores to the hud. So, your best option is just to use Qrack for Quake videos of such and use ezQuake for QW?

wait, just re-read you msg.

OLD NQ mods didnt have anyway of sending "final score to hud" option.
      ProQuake added this, in the mod, the client, and the server.

Older mods are just sh!t outta luck.

press TAB.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I figured that something like this might be the case. Darn! Appreciate the quick reply. Outside of the what's new doc that came with qrack, is there any other relevant documentation for all the cvars, etc of qrack? Or would the documentations for zquake, fuhquake (and whatever other client) cover it?

Comment

oof!

i'll admit the website was lastly updated around 2011.

the forums have a thread that post updates with tidbits of info....

I ACTUALLY did make a 'pretty' stable build this weekend; i squashed a few bugs that were pissing me off.

all i can suggest is cvarlist or cmdlist in the console.

i know i didnt have enough adderall to write a docs page like the other engines.
          but basically they work the same.

would be nice to start a thread about "my favorite cvar" and
          people add settings they discover, yet oddly poeple are playing other games now
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Working...
          X