Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Laser Look Like

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHaCgSHtg4o[/ame]

Enforcers need to have cool looking lasers.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Sweet!

Comment

I never knew i wanted the lasers to look better until now... Nice!

Comment

Those look amazing!

Is that just hard coded in your engine? Would it be possible to release it as a resource for other source ports as well?

Comment

Originally posted by enderandrew View Post
          Those look amazing!

Is that just hard coded in your engine? Would it be possible to release it as a resource for other source ports as well?
          The source code is available like any open source project so any engine could acquire the feature if the engine author chose to do so. R00k told me Qrack also has enforcer lasers, although they look different than mine. His are more like Star Wars laser blasts, mine are highly exaggerated very long blasts.

The current build of the engine is at Func_Msgboard: Mark V - Release 1.00

Mark V is a conservative engine, believe it or not, haha. When you load it up, it would mostly be indisguishable from, say, Quakespasm.

In the menu, do Options->Preferences->Effects->Set to JoeQuake (QMB), which enables QMB.

Or just type qmb_active 1 in the console, the console way to enable QMB.

/Unlike Quakespasm or DarkPlaces, Mark V on Windows does not any DLLs at all.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
          X