Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tell command IS a means to cheat BUT blocking it client wise, is a little excess, limiting observers to only msg other obs, and players of the same color's, would be a much better idea, ROOK NEEDS TO OPEN SOURCE CAX.

Comment

What could you do constructively with the CAx source?
      uakene.com

Comment

well his work is great for the community, but open-source is the key to getting what the community wants, via multi inputs, and not just one-sided stuff, plus cax needs an autoss at the very least

Comment

CAx has autoss. I added it last year when Phocus requested it for CHI. It's an admin command, and requires the admin to eyecam the player in question, taking a snapshot on both the client and the admin's side for comparison. It's really only useful against hacked models/nerf'd ogl hacks.
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

odd, i was told there is no autoss, but any means u shouldnt have to compare ss's its pretty easy to see if its been altered, and 99.9% of the ogl's do not turn off during a screen shot, as they were made for cs and not quake1.

Comment

FuhQuake and EZQuake do not use opengl32.dll. I don't see much of a need for in NQ clients.

I think I only know one or 2 players that have a card so old as to actually need opengl32.dll.

/Or is this a discussion about messing with the hardware vendor's drivers?
              Last edited by Baker; 06-18-2007, 09:12 PM.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
              X