R00k, fix the crosshair..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R00k, fix the crosshair..

I was going to download Qrack, but then I remembered that the only crosshair you get is some giant ass shit, and it can't be changed to the regular quake 1 crosshair as far as I know (i've tried)
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

crosshairsize 1
    crosshairimage ""
    crosshair 1 (or 2,3,4,5,6)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

meh, I remembered qrack forces r_wateralpha 1 for lava, I hate that
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Yah I don't care for opaque lava in FvF quest mode. How am I supposed to see the monsters that I pushed in the lava?

And what about in dm where other clients would have an advantage if the server maps were re-vised?

Comment

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
          Yah I don't care for opaque lava in FvF quest mode. How am I supposed to see the monsters that I pushed in the lava?
          In rquake monsters die in lava, you should get Gunter to put that in fvf.

Comment

um ya about the crosshairs, what Baker said. There's also an option in the multiplayer setup menu to change the crosshairs also.

About the lava.. I suppose I could make a cvar to adjust the alpha value though it looks kinda funny to me.

And what about in dm where other clients would have an advantage if the server maps were re-vised?
            Ya if you wanna lava dive for lost pack in dm.. go for it.. though in CTF or runequake lost runes in lava can be snatched it your quick enough with the hook...
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Also, a dropped Flag in CTF in deep lava can be retrieved if you are quick enough, have enough armor and health. Otherwise, tell the Lavagod Hi for me. He misses my toasted flesh.
              -fiddler-

Comment

Working...
              X