• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed!

-r0t.uk- cOOp - Mapvote - r0t.uk:26001
    -r0t.uk- DM - Mapvote - r0t.uk:26000

Comment

Last edited by PrimalLove; 09-06-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Sorry I edited that. Refresh page.

Comment

Crashes as soon as I fire the shotgun. Doing it with old csprogs.dat too :/

This what I meant by things getting dark. This is after a bit of shooting:

http://www.unrealize.co.uk/sshots/kl...7061129-00.jpg
          Last edited by slackhead; 09-06-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

If you are joining that server from before then yeah it will crash every time as soon as you fire. That map is not compatible with kleshik and I haven't gotten a hold of bluntz for change the map. I suppose you could run to the end of the level and not fire and could change the map lol.

Wow that is pretty dark. Did you play with your brightness settings? RTLights?
            Last edited by PrimalLove; 09-06-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalLove View Post
              Wow that is pretty dark. Did you play with your brightness settings? RTLights?

Also i am confused. What is fixed? Did the csprog.dat I gave you fix it?
              It starts off light enough. All that black is smoke on the walls, floor etc from shooting.

http://www.unrealize.co.uk/sshots/dp...7063243-00.jpg

Comment

Tip of the day: copy HUD and gfx folder from kleshik to id1 and have sharp fonts all the time

Comment

I am not sure about the smoke thing. I don't really experience this problem. Kleshik also has night and day cycles which will effect lighting conditions. As well as the FEAR like screen effects.

Comment

I'll have to try the graphics settings some more. When I did first go into them a few weeks ago and turned on a lot of the realtime stuff, my framerate died. I was getting 5fps...

Comment

When I finish one episode kleshik loads the start map, which is the start map of the hipnotic mission pack, I think, not id1_start map. Impulse 11 doesn't work. Am I forced to go to the last episode then via console command or is there a way to tell kleshik to load id1_start after finishing e1m8?

Comment

cth, you seem to start kleshik with the -game [mod] shortcut. And use hipnotic as last mod name in order.
                        The start map from original id1 and both mission packs have the same name: start.bsp
                        You are using multiple -game commands to load the contents from all mods. That is correct and necessary for kleshik. The consequence is that the last mods start map in order, in your case hipnotic, will be used.

The workaround to fix your issue is this:
                        copy the start.bsp map from your original id1 pak0.pak maps/ folder into your hipnotic mod maps/ folder. You do not need to edit your hipnotic pak0.pak! Create a maps folder inside your hipnotic mod and paste the id1 start.bsp into it.
                        This way kleshik will always use the id1 start map. Also when finishing e1m7.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X