Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetroBlazer needs CSQC and QuakeC Help

Hello everyone.

I have some other threads regarding my game RetroBlazer on the forum, but for those of you who aren't familiar, it's a Indie game using Darkplaces Quake:

Get Ready! - RetroBlazer

I am currently in need of programmers, and am reaching out to the community for help. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me to include new content using QuakeC and CSQC. My current programmer has done some cool work, but life and work has kept him a tad busy.

The game currently does not represent what I want it to be, but with help, I’d like to make the levels and features much more polished and feel a little more intuitive. I want to make it a full 30+ level experience with a DM mode and new CSQC UI.

I have devoted countless hours into the concept of the game, and really want to see it succeed. If anyone out there wants to help me out I’d appreciate it so much.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I just want to begin adding new features and moving toward a better demo and gameplay experience. I don't feel the current Alpha is making the correct statement.

Thank you all very much.

I can answer questions about qc problems, but this semester I have a full schedule, so I can't do much else.

Comment

I'd love to help but time is limited. I suggest also making a post on Inside3d if you have an account. If not, I can post one for you to get some exposure. Also I suggest coming over to Anynet #qc and #darkplaces. Plenty of very talented people there to help with coding questions and recruit coders. Good Luck! I really like the style of this game!

Comment

Working...
      X