Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuakeC Tutorials

Hello,

I've noticed that Inside3d has recently been changed to InsideQC, but I cannot find the old QuakeC Tutorials that were on the original site. Are these tuts still on the web somewhere? Are there any other sites that host a decent amount of tutorials?

I'm trying to get my feet wet in understanding QuakeC. I'd like to be proficient enough to create complete mods, i.e. partial or total conversions.

Thank you for all of your help in advance.

Ruin

Yeah it's so annoying that they don't redirect links. What you need to do is copy/paste the title of the thread into the search box on insideqc. Put quotes around it to match the title exactly - it should find it as the first entry, as all the original content from inside3d is still there.

Comment

Found it. Thanks!

InsideQC

Comment

Originally posted by Ruin View Post
        Hello,

I've noticed that Inside3d has recently been changed to InsideQC, but I cannot find the old QuakeC Tutorials that were on the original site. Are these tuts still on the web somewhere? Are there any other sites that host a decent amount of tutorials?

I'm trying to get my feet wet in understanding QuakeC. I'd like to be proficient enough to create complete mods, i.e. partial or total conversions.

Thank you for all of your help in advance.

Ruin
        I meant to news that change, but it seems a bit preemptive to make news about something that isn't written in stone just yet. There is a chance they could very well obtain the inside3d dns address back.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Cool. Well I'll keep checking back.

Thanks.

Comment

Wow, this is just what I need. I've been half-assedly trying to teach myself QC through Seven's SMC. Thanks for the link to this.
            Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Comment

I don't mind answering questions- I may even spend more time talking about Quake than playing it nowadays. I believe I'm knowledgeable enough to explain anything- I have in the past to others.

Comment

Ruin, why not make a forum account at insideqc.com directly and all your wishes will come true

Comment

Working...
                X