Quakeone.com Clan Arena X Link doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quakeone.com Clan Arena X Link doesn't work

Hey guys. Just trying to get a copy of Clan Arena X. Just wondering if anyone had the cax.zip on their computer that they could send to me. im on irc as karnick
    thanks

yes this needs to made public,otherwise bomber will continue to be the only server hosting cax

It would be nice if it was readily availible unlike the ihoc mod,which was only availible on request.

*note : btw,I had to supply a caplus.zip insead,because i dont even have a copy of the cax mod. o_O
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX
      yes this needs to made public,otherwise bomber will continue to be the only server hosting cax
      Agreed! This isn't my department, though.

Bug Yellow No. 5 about this. Unless CAx is available, it won't gain the steam to spread to other servers ... and CAx has awesome features.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

There were a few bugs that were being worked out, so it hasn't been availbe. Everything seems good now, so I'm sure it will be back up soon.
        uakene.com

Comment

The download on the cax page works now, if you need a custom splash screen or something along those lines, talk to r00k or bam.
          uakene.com

Comment

Working...
          X