CAx Small Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAx Small Issues

I've noticed the latest CAx on very rare occasions will sometimes crash @ intermission (between map final score screen) at Dredd.

Next time it happens, I'll post the console log. I didn't think to do that this time.

There was one other small thing that happened once, but until it happens again I can't be certain of the cause.

This latest CAx is a pretty great build and the above problem is very infrequent. Thanks Rook!
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Rook, here is what happened (same map caused server to crash again @ intermission)

FindIntermission: no spot

EDICT 12:
    classname CA_temp
    think reset_match()
    Host_Error: Program error
    Host_ShutdownServer: NET_SendToAll failed for 1 clients
    The map is klzvob and I am guessing this map doesn't have an intermission camera.

I can probably re-QBSP the map (server side) to have an intermission spot, if this is what the issue is.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

ah ok, duh custom map no intermission point. I should in that case tell it to use origin '0 0 0' --we all can just stare at a blank wall

edit: Fixed...
      Last edited by R00k; 04-15-2007, 04:38 PM.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Or, use a deathmatch spawnpoint...

Comment

It looks like something is crashing the server when the end of the map list is reached. I'll look into this further and do some more experiments to provide better and more actionable feedback on this with some experiment results.

Comment

Working...
          X