Multiple Spawn Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Spawn Points

How do I make multiple spawn points in deathmatch mode?

if i host 4 bots on my map, when 2 of them die they spawn on the same point and telefrag eachother over and over

i triad making 4 Info_Deathmatch entities, but it did not work.

Make sure they are info_player_deathmatch entities. Spelling matters a great deal.

What I do to test a map in deathmatch mode is to set deathmatch 1 and start the map up. Then type "kill". You should respawn at the next spawn point. Then type "kill" again. Respawn at next spawn point. Repeat until you've covered every spawn point.

If you have deathmatch set to 1 and type "kill" and spawn at the same place, that's a problem.

Now, let's say you test it out and your spawn points are all correct. Well, there is a chance the fault is the bots mod. But check the map first because it likely is the map's fault.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X