func_stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• func_stuff

I'm amid making map using QuArK, but i want to make a wall you can walk through (you know the kind) but i'm having trouble on where to put the "func_illusionary" for the brush, or any func for that matter

id ask at the QuArK forums but i seem to have made an ass of myself there already (a stray thread)

One disadvantage of using a map editor that almost no one uses is that almost no one can help you.

There are a couple of Quark users at func_msgboard http://www.celephais.net/board and if you ask in the mapping help thread, I'm sure you'll get a lot of help.

In Worldcraft 3.3, add a func_illusionary wall is a breeze. You just click a brush (a wall block) and do move to entity and then click properties and set it to func_illusionary.

The only 2 Quark users I know of are Spirit and maybe Trinca.

Originally posted by metchsteekle View Post
    id ask at the QuArK forums but i seem to have made an ass of myself there already (a stray thread)
    If I vanished every time I made an ass of myself, I'd be gone 5 times over.

Personally, I'd ask anyway. It's just words on the internet. Or if you are too afraid, there is always the register under another email address option.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

http://quark.planetquake.gamespy.com/infobase/

Create a new func_whatever and move its brush to where you want it.
      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

oh ok, thanks for the help cos now u can walk through the steak

Comment

Working...
        X