FBI mod ressources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI mod ressources

I don't know if this is the correct board for this question, if not please excuse and move

I remember years ago there was a mod simply called "FBI". It was a realistic weapons mod we played at school. Whoever made it stopped and closed the project and I remember that he then wrote on his website, that all the content from the game could freely be used by others.

Does anyone know this mod and has the models and maybe the .txt where it says the ressources may be used?
    Google won't tell me where to find it anymore.

Or maybe someone knows of other free-to-use-and-modify weapon models?

Thanks in advance.
    The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Just spent about 10 minutes searching and the best I could find is someone else mentioning the game.

Sorry. I gave it a shot. If you had more info it would help a lot. The mod authors name or handle would be a huge help.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

http://www.quaketastic.com/upload/fi...r/mods/fbi.zip - this is all I could find and it has no docs, but I'm pretty sure this is v0.3

Hope it helps

Comment

Thanks for the link! I have to check this out and see if it is what I'm looking for.
        If it is, all I need is permission to use the .mdls - although I have no idea who made it
        - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Some weapon MDLs seems to be taken from the NAVI SEALS mod..

Comment

I tried the mod yesterday. I'm not sure if this is the mod I was looking for. I's extremely glitchy and doesn't show any other mdls than the assault rifle. When I switch weapons the ammo icon changes and fire mode changes, but model doesn't.
            If you start it in multiplayer mode, there's a playername pre-setup, I guess that's the guy who made it (JBallou)?

Some weapon MDLs seems to be taken from the NAVI SEALS mod..
            Is there any information on how the mdls may be used? I don't want to build everything from scratch but I also don't want to steal anybody's work.
            - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
            X