Post your Wrestling skins for Quake 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leech88 View Post
    If this forum gets a lot of criticism, maybe, JUST MAYBE, there is SOME truth in what they say. That should make you think about it, but I see you're not that type.

That's hilarious, there's a lot of other communities who play games even older than quake 1 and they aren't like you at all. Quite the contrary, usually the biggest jerks are the ones that play recent games, you know why? BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY ARE REALLY 11 YEARS OLD! You probably don't have that excuse.

Yep, I guess I'll do exactly that and leave, but not without giving you a piece of my mind. One can only imagine how many people like me came to these forums and eventually left because the people here are such idiots... Enjoy being part of a sad and tiny community as it slowy dies. All communities have their own jerks but at least there are usually moderators that have some sense. In the absence of such moderators the forum just becomes the toilet and garbage can of a few sad, immature people. Goodbye, you won't be missed.
    yeah yeah fuck you too.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

If you don't like this forum I've found a nice link for you, it deals with doll collecting and I'm sure they don't sware or spit, its located here:

Doll Collecting

This thread has been moderated like a boss.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Yep, I guess I'll do exactly that and leave, but not without giving you a piece of my mind.
        Nope, just leave please.

I can't stand people who make "I'm leaving now" posts,

If you can't be a grown up and deal with other grown ups conversations/reactions then this isn't the place for you. A lot of us were playing Quake while most new gamers were still in diapers.

I do not have tolerance for someone who's so thin skinned they attempt something then BONK out simply because they've met someone who thinks differently/dissagrees. People like that tend to be shallow and self-centered anyway.

I've seen losers claim "I'm going to leave this place and make $1,000,000 dollars" just like that. I wonder how that kid is doing.

People talk a lot and that's ok, but the people who talk a lot needs to be quiet or move out of the way for the people who are actually doing things.

"Talk is cheap, if you're really feeln froggy leap."

so technically we'd be better off without you.

But we still love you.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Comment

What I want to know is, if a little trash talk causes problems for you, how do you play online games? That's the real question that needs analyzing.

What's funny is this guy has 9 posts, 3 of which were in a thread he was in asking about playing mp3s or something in Darkplaces. He got polite responses and seemed satisfied. He then picks out one (or two) specific threads where people posted harsh remarks to a kid who was basically performing piracy, and tries to play the political correctness nazi, stereotyping the entire community over a single thread. What a joke.

This forum has thousands of threads and has been here for quite awhile now. Sure the community has had its ups and downs, but what gives you the authority to just come in here and tell everyone how they should behave and post on the forums? We've had tons of people come through here and we've gone through the piracy argument time and time again.

If you don't like the forum, then go. Cya.
          Last edited by Solecord; 06-20-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solecord View Post
            What I want to know is, if a little trash talk causes problems for you, how do you play online games? That's the real question that needs analyzing.
            He goes through keyboards like crazy I bet.

Keyboard buttons all over his room.

"Just take you and your post count of 9 and try to salvage the wasted time you've spent here."

I'll leave you with my new impressions of QuakeOne.com:
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTpZpwjtIE[/ame]

We don't need no education
            We dont need no thought control
            No dark sarcasm on the forums
            Admins! leave them kids alone
            Hey!Admins! Leave them kids alone!
            All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
            All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
            Last edited by Phenom; 06-20-2013, 01:07 PM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

and Solecord... If these youngins are going to want me to be nicer you're going to have to pay me more. My current QuakeOne.com salary isn't cutting it anymore!
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Comment

Lol

Comment

why is nice so important in the first place? ATTENTION: Sesame Street is make believe. You are old enough to know that you shouldn't be learning abut feelings from puppets.

{{rubs hands}} if this nicey nice crap continues it will be a breeze to overthrow the world, they'll probably even thank me because it's the polite thing to do.

OR

Who the fuck are you to judge us? Show me your right to Judge. Who has given you this right or power? You need to go work on yourself, with your fuckin morals that are so righteous but attempt to supercede the part where you don't have any right to judge.

Just STFU, man!
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-20-2013, 03:17 PM.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

//row row fight the power!//
                    twitch
                    wew lad

Comment

To each his own. Do we really need to go down this path?

I watched Hulk Hogan slam Andre the Giant when I was a kid, and it fucking rocked my socks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z838LIaXZc4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suMmszcPwEs[/ame]

Legion of Doom, Animal and Hawk = Best Tag Team ever.

always always, kids watch wrestling,grow into adults,and then wonder how they watched it as a kid all that time.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

No I'm not. The worst part about all this is that the majority of people here think this is ok. Says a lot about the people here.
                        No one has said its okay. Most of us are drinkers or smokers and we tend to be very eccentric or worse.

At our best, we play Quake1 and have good games. These forums are an entirely different animal than you would normally find.

Be glad we are on the forums, in-game would have been way worse. You're late arrival to the party with fibbed content (claiming yours,was taken..) is whats ruffled R00ks feathers. He is a decent guy and tells it like it is, sometimes more so than you'd expect. Extra Effort is r00ks motto,and if it isn't it should be.

You can't judge entire fucking forum based on one persons actions. Forgive me, but r00k has unknowing leadway. He codes for Q1, CAx is jam-packed with sub-mods ,he's a really good guy once you get to know him.This poo he's been flinging at you is out of character,I'm speaking from experience with everyday chats with r00k.

Even on his worse day he isnt that mean, you've done something extra to piss him off IMO and its time 2 man up,apologize and move on. Then you probably earned some resp or whatever.
                        Falsification or outright thievery really pisses him off though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhy7dXWjpAA[/ame]

ps : another thing, remember there are plenty of people who have been around the block and know when they see someone elses work in Q1. If I don't,as example, R00k does, or Spirit does, or Golden_Boy does. Some one will speak up if they see works being edited slightly and rereleased as some type of lone creative works created soley by you. Thats the problem, and posting Pak0.pak is only allowed, This is shareware quake, and there are other requirements I don't know. you need to do some homework before you turn in your goodies, both ethically and otherwise. I'm @ a server come play quake. stop reading this riff raff
                        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-22-2013, 11:49 AM.
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Very funny thread! I laughed so hard

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                            Very funny thread! I laughed so hard
                            I did too,everybody knows ragebaby is king of WWF!
                            WARNING
                            May be too intense for some viewers.
                            Stress Relief Device
                            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                            ---------------------------
                            .--------------------------

Comment

Working...
                            X