No announcement yet.

some HD stuff for use with quoth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Fiend got yellow small eyes, while Vore and Shambler are eyeless.

Comment

Somebody needs to put all members of GWAR (past and present) in Quake. I choose you Talisa. Make it so.

There's a lot more than just those 5 to do. Here's a decent list
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-18-2014, 11:07 AM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Talisa, your enforcer inspired me to recolor the blue enforcer with red color, to use it in Travail. I'll test it soon

Comment

@iron
          i actually have a WIP red enforcer too on my HDD.
          i made it long ago along with the blue one i used as base for the blue quoth-enforcer

no clue what still needs to be done to it, but here it is
          https://anonfiles.com/file/6cab4a6f7...4e1876b3c4a528
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Broken link

Comment

just checked and the link works fine.
              few days ago seven too had probs with downloading a file i gave him on anonfiles

here's link to same file on zippyshare: Zippyshare.com - red enforcer.zip
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

OMG!! Is almost exactly like mine!!! Only the "bag" on his shoulder is a bit different. How do I use it on Travail with the blue enforcer?

Comment

you have to make .skin files for the model to tell it to use these textures for the model for the skin-number,
                  which in the case of the red enforcer of travail is skin2

its easy actually since i already made skin-files for the enforcer

open the pk3 i made for quoth-enforcers.
                  you can easily open it with winrar or winzip or any program which can open packed files, since the pk3 is nothing more then a zip-file with renamed file-extension.

browse to the progs folder inside the pk3.
                  there you will find enforcer.mdl_2.skin and h_mega.mdl_2.skin. copy those 2 files to your travail\progs folder

then open the skin-files with notepad or word or any text-editor.
                  then there in those files, replace the CAPITALIZED Y with a capital R on each of the lines.
                  EG the first line in enforcer.mdl_2.skin should say qenforcer,textures/Renforcer.tga

then copy all the textures in the rar i gave you to travail\textures and voila\

if you also wanna use my blue enforcer with travail, you also need to copy the enforcer.mdl_3.skin and h_mega.mdl_3.skin to travail\progs folder
                  and change the 3 in both file-names to a 1, and copy all the Benforcer textures to travail\textures
                  Last edited by talisa; 06-19-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

just did a power-up model which i could make quickly....
                    the trinity, which is used in maps like red777 and E1M5quothA

used a nail-model that seanstar made as base

DOWNLOAD TRINITY POWER-UP

Comment

I was asking if you were making trinity, but I see you've just created it. It doesn't seem a very hard model to do, but anyway really well done and useful. So now? You'll create more stuff related to Quoth or also for other mods/maps (Abyss Of Pandemonium maybe, eheheh )

PS: Followed your instructions and enforcers works very well in Travail, very thanks!

Comment

sure thing about help to get enforcer working in travail

yeah trinity was an easy model to do,
                        especially since i could just take one of the existing available nail-models and modify it to create the trinity.

no idea what to do next, perhaps the BobBot?

never really played AoP much myself. i do have it and played it a bit, but i unno why i stopped after a few levels.
                        prolly the fact it seemed to be pretty much all base-theme, and im not so big on the base theme myself.

prefer castles, temples, fortresses and caves and such

Comment

Oh, AoP got also leves in those style. Anyway the Bob Bot is a nice idea. What about Flak Ogre?

Comment

flak-ogre just uses a modified version of the DoE multi-grenade ogre skin

so you could just use OoPpEe's skin for teamonster's model with it:
                            Z999.11-ROGUE__GL-ogre+multiG_ogre-OoPpEe__TM (update1)

Comment

just did another item which was quite easy:
                              the spikeball from quoth's deathlord

>NEW VERSION, CHECK FIRST POST<

model is the vore-projectile which OoPpEe converted from shambler's castle doom3-mod,
                              and texture is a brightened version of the texture from ruohis lavaball

EDIT: hmm while playing i just noticed this model this model is 2models in one,
                              using 2 frames, 1 for the each different model

EDIT2:just updated it! will look into making an HD-skin for the normal projectile soon
                              Last edited by talisa; 06-21-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

just did the deathknight spike too!
                                went ahead and re-uvmapped it to fix horrible texture-stretching of original,
                                and then made an HD texture for the model

DOWNLOAD V1.2 WHICH INCLUDES HD TEXTURE FOR DKNIGHT SPIKE

Comment

Working...
                                X