Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psst..... talisa

Comment

That axe and waterfall are superb. Good find. Thanks for the links.

Comment

@seven
        lol before i saw your post i already just finished my church-bell!

its not animated yet, but the model and texturing is done

the bell you posted is also very nice-looking though!
        although that bell doesnt really look like the bell from hexen2 (the one added to drake)

i happened to use a picture of that same bell you posted as reference for the shape of the striker though
        Last edited by talisa; 06-08-2015, 07:28 PM.
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Wow, this could really be something special with Seven's new chain physics he's been working on! It looks fantastic too! I salute your efforts talisa

Seven also has a very realistic looking bell, but seeing as you only see the bottom of it in the map, they both will be fine, just so long as there is some hd bell to work with in hip2m2.
          Steel Sentinels remake project developer since 2012.

Comment

since for hipnotic you dont need it animated anyway, here is a static version of my bell

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9c6kbv8kc...tatic.pk3?dl=0

also, obligatory song to go with my model
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk[/ame]
            Last edited by talisa; 06-09-2015, 12:59 PM.
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I like the bloody axe. Looks much better than the one I currently use.
              Reminds me a little bit of socks new axe.
              A keeper for me.

The waterfall is sexxy.

Thanks for the new models Seven!

Comment

Thanks Seven and Talisa!
                Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Seven, sorry for offtop! The download link of your Hellknight and Knight models is dead.
                  https://anonfiles.com/file/75ed64a15...ea596111d2d6ac
                  Please, reupload it! Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Hello Resurrected,

Do you refer to this auto_closed thread ?
                    http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-mod...lacements.html

If yes, then this is what you want I guess:
                    Zippyshare.com - Hellknight and Knight incl. head replacement models.zip

Be aware that the models need a qc modification to have proper movement in game.
                    They work without a qc mod, but they sometimes "slide"/"ice" over the floor.

Be also aware that the hellknight replacement made it way into the smc some time ago with proper movement and a lot of additional abilities. I called him "warlord".
                    The knight model didnt make it into the smc because people didnt vote for him.
                    I personally use him as a random knight replacement though, as he is refreshingly different compared to the regular knight and his sharp axe animations are really nice.

Have fun with it.
                    Seven

Comment

Do you refer to this auto_closed thread ?
                      Yes, i do. Thank you for reupload!!

Be aware that the models need a qc modification to have proper movement in game.
                      They work without a qc mod, but they sometimes "slide"/"ice" over the floor.
                      Ok. Thanks a lot! Your models moving excellent without qc modification IMHO!
                      But textures of your sinister medieval entities are far from perfection. They must be more detailed, i think.
                      Last edited by Resurrected; 11-06-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I would like to place the awesome bell that Talisa made in Marcher Fortress but doesn't work, can someone help me to fix this issue?
                        Make Quake Great Again

Comment

@BV
                          you cant.

placing models into maps through ent-files is a feature from seven's SMC, not from darkplaces.
                          thus using the SMC is a REQUIREMENT to be able to place models into maps

and since Marcher Fortress comes with its own modificated progs.dat,
                          you cant use the map with seven's SMC... and thus also cant place models into the map through an ent-file

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                            @BV
                            you cant.

placing models into maps through ent-files is a feature from seven's SMC, not from darkplaces.
                            thus using the SMC is a REQUIREMENT to be able to place models into maps

and since Marcher Fortress comes with its own modificated progs.dat,
                            you cant use the map with seven's SMC... and thus also cant place models into the map through an ent-file
                            That's sad news
                            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

well... actually, let me correct myself on what i said earlier

using ent-files to edit map entities is a feature from darkplaces

the function to place any model inside a map is a feature from the SMC

but either way,
                              fact is because the ability to place any model inside a map requires an SMC-specific function,
                              you cannot place any model you want into maps that use their own progs.dat
                              Last edited by talisa; 05-03-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Dear all,

1st post has been updated with

Comment

Working...
                                X